August 21, 2014 | 1549 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Hallola

Lovin it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried it on my legs, arms and chest. It's sparkly but not intensely so, and the smell is pleasant. I wouldn't buy it, I think there are sparkly powders that do the same that are much cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by treefiner

Take a Picture, It'll Last Longer is meant for your legs and body, not really your face. It's nice to see that people have had good results using it as a blush, but that wasn't its intended purpose, which is why I'm confused that there are no reviews of what it's actually supposed to be for...

Anyway, I can attest that TAPILL is great as a body brightener. I usually use it on my legs when I'm going out, and it provides a great soft peachy tone to my legs. The colour is subtle unless you over-apply (since my legs are practically as white as paper, this says something). As others have said, it has a light shimmer, but it's not overpowering at all. On really special occasions, I've used this followed by a more sparkly body dust to get the benefit of the colour with a more glamorous twist. The product also smells lovely, which is a great bonus.

I recommend it to anyone who wants to brighten up dull legs for a special occasion, or just add a bit of glamour to their gams, shoulders, or decolletage.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Tiff123

I love the colour of this blush, however i feel that the space in the packaging for the brush, could be used for more product as you get minimal amount in the pan. Packaging looks cheap for benefit, but the product is the quality you would expect. Would repurchase if it wasn't discontinued as it gives a beautiful healthy glow, good pigmentation and lasts well provided your foundation etc isn't prone to melting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2006 12:57:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this blush a few months back in the summer. At first glance I thought to myself why did I buy this Im so light skinned ( that was after going to the tanning salon for over a month) My coloring in the summertime is an average persons color in the winter. Anyway......since I had a *slight* tan I wanted a bit warmer peachy/pink blush.
I so glad I got this it gave me that nice summery glow and not too overpowering so for all you light skinned gals dont be afraid of this baby comes up very light but its buildable.
I have not reached for it now in the winter months, because I think its more of a summer color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2006 8:18:00 AM More reviews by SEAWEED

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pah! After eventually being able to open the rubbish case, you are greeted with what is essentially Nars Orgasm but of a lesser quality. Goes on a sparkly mess. Only good for adding a pop of colour over a darker or browner shade. I wouldn't bother - if you love the shade buy Orgasm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 4:43:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i dont usually like blushers- i prefer bronzers and other 'tan products' but this was soooo pretty. i have lots of baby pink blushes (cream) but i when i want a pretty, sophisticted look i always use this. lasts ages and has a slight shimmer to it but no glitter which is good!!!however, the packaging i didnt like. benefit are expensive high end cosmetics so i dont know why they couldnt make their packaging/ brush a bit better!! i will not re purchase cus altho this is a nice blush, its a bit too expensive for such a small amount of product and the colour is not that different to other lower end brands ive seen

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2006 9:40:00 AM More reviews by adamsjill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading lots of great reviews, I decided to try a new blush, Benefit Take a Picture it'll Last Longer. I got a deal on Ebay, and thought it might be nice to find a cheaper alternative to my beloved Nars Orgasm.

TAPILL is a lovely golden pink, with a little less peach and a little less shimmer than Orgasm, really a lovely shade that gives me a nice pinky glow, is well pigmented, finely milled and blends in easily. I am not sure I could fully give up Orgasm for it...but it is a nice change for days I want a little more pink than peach, and a little less shimmer. The brush sucks and the package is tiny and cheap looking, but I use my own brushes with all my cosmetics anyways (even high-end products come with low end applicators!!!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the most beautiful and flattering blushes I have tried. It's a soft pink blush with just a hint of peach with slight shimmer. The powder is easy to pick up with a brush, it blends well, and stays on all day. Like one reviewer said below, this blush looks "flattering, natural, innocent and sexy at the same time(flirtatious!)" I think it gives an understated sexy look, lol! I have light warm skin tone for reference.

p.s. This is so much better than NARS Orgasm IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 1:59:00 AM More reviews by prizmatic23

This blush is one of the best blushes I've ever tried. It stays on all day. My only complaint is that you really have to rub your blush brush in deep because it doesn't pick up as easily as nars blush. =( Oh well, I'll still give this a five lipstick rating. Benefit has the best makeup! Update: MAC blushes blend better. I find more and more that I am becoming less of a Benefit fan and more of a MAC fan.

Update on 04/30/09: I love this blush. Too bad they don't make it anymore.