Philosophy Pure Grace

3.8

I love the smell of Pure Grace, however the scent does not last long. I have tried bathing with the bath body wash, layering with the perfumed lotion, and applying the perfume after showering. The fragrance will last perhaps two-three hours before re-applying is necessary.

If anyone has a trick please share.

on 6/28/2015 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this! It is clean and fresh but with a warmth of vanilla or something just delicious!! Makes me feel happiness every time I put it on!!! This is so easy on the senses. We all love it here at my house so that is a plus! I am on the hunt for the edp as I just need it in all it's forms. :)

on 3/23/2015 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i love all of the philosophy's perfume. they're all clean and feminine.. not too strong, just clean and fresh. I understand that it can be hard for some to get used to it as it smells like fresh laundry - however it is feminine in its own way. love this!

on 3/23/2015 8:20:00 AM

This perfume is like a soapy musk, I can't describe it, but you want to smell it more and more. People ask you what the scent is if you wear it. It smells very similar to the type of perfume that is aerated in the MGM grand hotels in Vegas. It's a very positive, clean and warm scent.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my favorite from Philosophy. It's different from any other scent I've tried on the market because it's just clean. Nothing more and nothing less. This fragrance is soap-and-water clean and fresh. It's easy and simple. Like another reviewer said, it's good to have during the day so you can just have a clean smell rather than nothing at all or something over the top. It does last well, too, especially spritzed on right after a shower. I can understand where the "old lady" comments are coming from but I don't agree. If I did, I'd still wear this stuff.

on 1/25/2015 12:31:00 AM

Bought this on a cruise ship, (duty free and with a coupon) and I fell in love! The price is great. It lasts a good deal of time, probably 6-7 hours max. Smells CLEAN and fresh, like I just took a shower and did laundry! I prefer this over any "Clean" brand fragrance. It is not old-ladyish at all and I don't understand the negative comments that say this. It is NOT a PERFUME so not something to wear at night, but the perfect day-time scent for every day occasions like going to school or running errands when you don't want to be scentless but not worth spritzing your other 100$+ perfume. Excellent buy, I'd repurchase over and over, even not duty-free!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Whoever said it's "like a mix of baby powder and old lady" nailed it.
Not a fan.

on 6/22/2014 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my everyday scent. It's fresh, clean, feminine and light. The price is decent and I love the simple bottle. I hate heavy scents so this is perfect!

This will be my signature scent.
I wasn't a perfume person since just about every perfume (even if it smells nice on others) sickens me after having it on me longer than 1 hour. But this one smells so good and puts me in a good mood smelling it on myself the whole day.

on 3/21/2014 7:24:00 PM

I had this a few years ago and loved it, as others have said fresh, clean, just a REALLY pleasant scent that people around you usually comment on. I received it this Christmas as a present, and I'm afraid the formula appears to have changed?! It does not last, at all. About 2 minutes out the house and it's gone. There is also not the same 'depth' of scent.
It does still smell pleasant, I would recommend this as a present for a young teen perhaps as a first perfume as it is SO inoffensive/barely there in fact. But please don't buy this is you actually want to smell of something. I will be using this up by wearing it around the house etc.