Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser

3.2

Water, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Soyamidopropyl Betaine, Di PPG 2 Myreth 10 Adipate, Polyethylene Glycol 25 Soy Sterol, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Ethanol, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth 10 Hydroxypropyl Dimonium Chloride, Mica, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 14M, Quaternium 15, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance 6/2/09

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't know how well this is evening my skin tone and texture but this is one of the very few cleansers I've used that didn't completely dry out my face. I like the smell of it. It smells just like the clear complexion line. It seems to take off makeup really well but then again, I don't wear any heavy duty stuff- just primer, regular wear foundation and powder. No mascara or anything.

I've been using this cleanser for over 6 months. I bought it for the cleansing, the natural botanicals, as well as the claims that it would brighten my skin and even my skin tone.
It cleans well, has no real smell and takes my make up off without burning my eyes. I usually have to use an eye makeup remover or a cleansing cloth to get the last of my mascara off. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way. It also has a pump which is a plus.
As far as all those claims about brightening and evening my skin tone........I haven't seen anything. None. Nada. Nothing. I will use the remainder- I'm almost out- but I won't repurchase.
I'm willing to bet Jennifer Aniston didn't get that gorgeous skin from using this. Just sayin'.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've been using this cleanser for a while and always come back to it. I find it gentle on my skin, not too stripping, and with a nice creamy foam when used, and it doesn't make my skin feel dry or tight. I have fairly balanced if slightly sensitive skin, and it works very well for me, but it might not have the oomph for somebody who wants to feel "squeaky" clean. If it's not something you use regularly, the dispenser can get very small clogs if the formula dries out in there. Not a huge deal, just a note.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a person with acne prone skin. My skin tends to be more normal to dry in the winter and normal to combo in the summer. I use this product twice a day and works like a charm. Removes my makeup without over drying. Doesn't break me out. I like it and would repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Seconding what the last few newer reviews have said, this is a great daily, nondrying cleanser for oily to combination skin. It left my skin feeling clean, soft, and without any stripping of skin. The product was not the easiest to pump out of bottle but it did lather nicely once it was applied to skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great cleanser. I've tried many and I always go back to this one. It removes makeup VERY well, and leaves my skin clean but not parched. It doesn't do anything spectacular, but again its just a cleanser, not a miracle worker. I love using this in conjunction with the posively radiant brightening scrub. I would recommend this to anyone(without problematic skin) looking for a basic cleanser to remove makeup, etc. Would work well for oily and slightly dry skin.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

loveeeee this. HG cleanser. gentle, effective, nourishing, affordable, and makes my face feel soooo clean :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a very good cleanser. The formula is creamy and what I really like about this cleanser is that it doesn't foam up a lot. Cleansers that foam up tend to make my skin feel tight and dry. This is a thick creamy consistency. My face looks very clean and the appearance of my skin is very bright after using it and it takes of face makeup off beautifully. However I take my eye makeup off with a makeup remover. How I use this cleanser is I put it on my face dry and I wet my fingers with warm water as I work it through and then rinse off. I also love the Aveeno oatmeal bar. I use this in the morning and absolutely love it. In my opinion I think this cleanser is a really good product. I don't have problems with breaking out. I would purchase this again

This cleanser isn't great nor is it terrible. It washes off some makeup but not all and isn't too drying but isn't moisturising either. It did not make my skin look any noticeably brighter or more radiant, it's alright. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like it, after one use, my skin's soft and moderately moisturized, especially for my combination skin in winter time. I bought the product to even my skin tone out and I'm pretty happy with the results.