Maybelline Expert Eyes Duo - Renaissance Nights

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I adore this duo! But once again, my favorite Maybelline eyeshadows turn out to be limited edition, why oh why? Well, this duo contains a beautiful shimmery deep smokey olive and a burnished gold. Together they give you an almost metallic sophisticated look, gorgeous! Highly pigmented shades. By the way, the olive color is a great lookalike for Jane Twilight Zone, almost identical! Get it, you won't have any regrets.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Oh wow. I cannot believe this is Maybelline. I've never had a good experience with the Maybelline products I've tried, especially the eyeshadows, I've tried a couple of quads and a duo and found all three to be very unpigmented, crumbly and difficult to blend, however, I got sucked in once again by the beautiful colors in this duo(deep, shimmery olive and shimmery gold) and I decided to give these shadows another shot, I'm so glad I did! This duo has great pigment and much better texture and blendability then the other Maybelline shadows I've tried. I definitly reccomend this set of eyeshadows.