August 1, 2014 | 1747 users online

Makeup Brushes - Paula's Choice - Crease Defining Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Stiffer than I expected. Does a decent job. I'm not jumping up and down excited over it.

CONS: No cover.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by anamatovska

This brush is hard to learn how to use if it is your first time crease brushes - (my sister had issues..hahaha). It took her 2 or 3 times, but now she LOVES IT as much as I do. It is the easiest crease brush I have ever worked with - please do not confuse this with a precision brush where you can get an extremely dark defined line for your crease. This does place colour effortlessly on your crease, but its not thin its a decent size brush with dense bristles and it covers just above and just under your defined crease to apply your coat of shadow. You wont need to dip in twice unless you want an overly dark result. This would be your last step in your eye design process, or the second last - last being the precision brush to apply another darker coat on top for a more dramatic effect. Definitely would recommend, best quality brush I have found for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2006 11:12:00 AM More reviews by gingerc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great crease brush. My eyes are small and I don't feel that this brush is too large when using light/natural eye shadow colors. When I first received this brush I was surprised about the size. But it works fine for me. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2004 3:21:00 PM More reviews by cheerymerryberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best crease brush I have tried. If you have a medium to large crease area I would recommend this brush. The angled brush surface is dense and it provides good coverage in only a couple of sweeps. With other crease brushes, I find I have to go over the area two or three times, but by then some of the product has flaked onto other places on my skin. With Paula's brush there is no excess flaking. Also, the brush seems sturdy, so maybe the manufacturing has changed recently.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2004 7:50:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brush! It's perfect for my crease & so cheap, compared to most other brands. I've only used it with lighter shades for the crease, I prefer to use my MAC brush (can't recall the #) for dark, dramatic looks as I usually only darken my outer corners. But this little guy works great for my light, natural shades in the crease.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2004 1:27:00 PM More reviews by AprilH

This is definitely not the brush for those who want a softer look. It applies a lot of color over a pretty wide area. When I used it I felt it made me look like Tammy Faye or a cheap tramp, or both. I need something that applies a sheerer softer color. Also the quality of this one seems cheap and flimsy compared to other PC brushes. With mine the head doesn't seem to be securely fastened to the handle and that bugs me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2004 9:42:00 PM More reviews by cynderella724

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a large crease area & have found that this works perfectly for me! I love this brush! Deposits the perfect amount of color & blends with ease. I definitely recommend it for those of us w/larger crease areas.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2003 11:23:00 AM More reviews by IvoryLady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't buy this brush unless you have a large crease and eye area. Its bristles are cut at an angle but the head is also very large around with a blunt tip, so it tends to leave a heavy, messy looking smudge of color on my smallish crease. It's not a bad brush, just not right for me. I really think there are better crease brushes available.