MAC # 321 Covered Lip Brush [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

on 1/14/2009 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this brush and also the retractable one. I prefer the other one. The brush on this one is longer and more pointed, where the other is flat and short. I have purchased this brush twice and both times have had problems with it getting bent inside the cover. If I needed another lip brush I would buy the retractable one instead.

on 9/7/2004 4:31:00 PM

I am frustrated with this brush. I too (like a previous reviewer) have had the cover loosen up on my covered lip brush for THREE brushes.

The #312 Brush is excellent, but the bristles bent on me too, making me frustrated as well.

If they had a different cover system, I would love this brush. As it is now, I use it because I have it, but it is irritating to have the cover come off and the bristles bent. I wish that they would recall them and make a different version to replace it that I can actually USE with confidence. Oh well....... continued >>

on 2/25/2004 10:16:00 AM

Really nice lip brush! very handy for purse, applies well. What more can you ask for!!!

on 1/15/2004 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

Okay, I must be doing something wrong. I don't like this brush. I've had two and both times the tops have become loose. The quality of the brush itself is great.

on 6/11/2003 11:14:00 PM

I can't say much more about this brush that hasn't already been stated. It's a great all-purpose lip brush that has just the right texture and shape for a flawless, smooth application.

on 2/16/2003 4:33:00 AM

This is the perfect travel lip brush- it comes with a cute covered silver top, and fits in the teeniest of handbags. Th bristles are high quality, and perfectly sized to pick up the right amount of product. I would prefer a more tapered, rounded edge- like Stila- but this is great for the price.

on 2/16/2003 7:04:00 PM

I love this brush. It's perfect for carrying in my purse and I usually put some extra gloss on in before I go out so that I dont have to carry my gloss around to do touchups with.

on 11/14/2002 3:55:00 PM

This is a great brush. I use it for my Glossimer.Makes the product much easier to apply evenly. Quick and portable. I like it much better than pointed lip brushes. A keeper.

on 10/20/2002 7:49:00 PM

In my opinion, the MAC lip brush is *the best* lip brush there is, and I've tried plenty! This one is particularly nice because it comes with a cover so you can carry it around. The size and shape of the brush bristles are perfect. The brush is not too soft either, so it allows for precise application and good coverage.

on 8/21/2001 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The best lip brush I've ever used. Soft, smooth bristles that do not break or bend. Easy to clean, catches the color well and blends beautifully. I also love the silver tube - very sexy and glam. Worth the bucks!