September 2, 2014 | 952 users online

Brows - Too Faced - Brow-nie

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Natalielynn30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this brow pencil. I am a brunette and it is dark enough for my brows. I think that when I go blonde, I can still use this pencil with a light hand in the application process. It lasts a long time, so no half a brow by the end of the day. I'm sure there are others out there that are just as good for lesser price. I paid around $21.00 with tax at Ulta. I'd buy it again though.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Justminick

I really like the spoolie brush because it's so soft and doesn't scrape me like a lot of cheaper brands do. I like the metal cover to the pencil, too.
The color is okay.. but really, this brow pencil is too soft. It smudges easily. I think that's why I feel like I have the worst luck with putting it on - always seems like I am missing my eyebrow and it's just because the pencil dulls so quickly.
I end up feeling gross with the brow pencil after a few hours because it gets smudgey. It doesn't stay nicely (even with a gel coating... that I wouldn't need with cheaper brands). I've had better luck with other brands, like Milani.
But if you're going to get it, beware: go lightly and take your time, even if you're really good at it. You'll be surprised at how quickly it goes on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Arachne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it. Although I have very dark hair, I sometimes highlight and I find Blonde-y is a better color match than Brownie, regardless of whether my hair is really dark or a little lighter. I love how easy this blends. I quickly, but gently draw in little tiny hairs where I need filling in, brush through with the spooly, which is conveniently located at the other end and I've got beautifully shaped brows that don't look harsh. Takes seconds! I like that it's got a slightly thicker point than the self sharpening pencils and the point is always just a little bit rounded. I think it provides a softer shading effect. HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lisastenbergs

Blonde-y is a great colour for my dark blonde hair, it's easy to apply and gives a really natural look when you blend it out with an angled brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by slicedbread13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this eyebrow pencil,but I just can't...the crayon is slightly too soft and smudges like nobodies business!And that is something you do NOT want in an eyebrow pencil! It's just too expensive to buy this crap again,so I won't...my $3 Rimmel eyebrow pencil is much better than this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

I cant tell about the price because I got it on sales at Sephora but this is my HG brow product!!
I got it because it was really cheap at the time and I remembered reading good things about it, I think it only come in 2 colors and I just picked the brown one. Nowadays I feel like my face is not complete without it! It just fills my eyebrows in a natural way and in doing so frames my face, makes it look polished!
Overall I think it lasts a long time because it's still there when I take my make up off, 12h hours later, its not as 'vibrant' as it was in the morning but its there. Also, its so handy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my absolute favorite eyebrow pencil, and believe me, I've tried all of them!
It's a good dark brown, the texture is a good combination of waxy and dry, the staying power is good, although it tends to come off a bit in hot (ie sweaty) weather), but that's the only flaw as far as I'm concerned. Definite re-buy!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by maosey05

I picked this eyebrow pencil up at Nordstrom Rack for under $10 over a year ago. It does a good job. The pencil is pigmented and a little waxy. Having a spoolie brush on one end is really convenient (instead of having to pick up a separate spoolie/brush). I use the pencil daily with a Clinique brow powder. Browne-y is the perfect match for me as I am Asian with black hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by lolajean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never been a fan of brow products, but this pencil has become a staple for me! I recently went from very blonde to medium brown and my brows were just a little too light. I use the blonde-y shade to define and darken them slightly and it works perfectly! It goes on smooth and stays put all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a bit expensive but not that bad compared to MANY others.
it applies amazingly easy and the little twirlie end is very convenient.
i am browney since my brows are quite dark and it looks so natural! veryyy convenient for those days when a very important brow hair falls out and leaves an epic bald spot! haha