April 20, 2014 | 1674 users online

Eye Shadow - mark - I-Mark Custom Pick Eyeshadow - Living Doll

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by AxSDenied

My favourite I-mark shade so far. Very pretty light matte pink. Almost the same shade as the also discontinued MAC Cool Pink pigment. I wish they would bring this back like they did with Luvstruck :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2005 10:25:00 AM More reviews by i_darling

A very pretty ligth pink, non shimmery eyeshadow. It really subtly enhances rather than calls attention to your eyes. I really liked it on, but never reached for it much and had a similar color in another brand. I ended up swapping it but would still recommend this to anyone who's looking for a pretty matte pink color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2005 3:59:00 PM More reviews by AlexisAdella

Definately a very cute color, esp. when used with Luvstruck, and any fuschia eye color. Blends great, and is smooth too! A great buy for the 4 bux I spent on BOTH this color and Luvstruck.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2004 1:46:00 PM More reviews by JessieMae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is very sheer on me, but I still like it! I use it (like below) with luvstruck (WHICH I LOVE!) It is a very pale pink, which is very pretty if you just want a little touch of color.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2004 10:40:00 PM More reviews by kephar3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice matte medium/light pink shade with very cool undertones...loved the color, not sure of the lasting power yet, but looks great! On my journey to find a new HG pink e/s...this isn't it, but for $4 it's a nice addition to my pink collection!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2004 6:36:00 PM More reviews by physicsdork

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i really like this product, i wear it as a base and use luvstruck as an almost liner. i do not have any problems with creasing. i love to wear color instead of going for a natural look and this works well for me.