October 21, 2014 | 1819 users online

Conditioner - Infusium 23 - Heat Activated/UV Cosmetic Protection Leave-In Treatment

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by 6tammy9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product did leave my hair leaving a lot softer and a lot less frizzy. I've used other leave-ins in the past and I find this one to be better than other pricier brands I've purchased. I only paid about $4 for this at Wal-Mart, which is a steal. I find that all leave-ins kind of leave a 'coat' or 'film' on your hair but the effect was minimized with this product, the silkiness outweighed any feelings of gumminess. Would recommend as a budget-friendly leave-in.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2007 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Jackie11

As mentioned in the previous review - this product can make your hair a bit "sticky" feeling. However, that is only if you happen to use way too much of the product. I have long thick hair, I use very little of this product on my hair and it makes my hair feel amazingly soft - just like all Infusium23 products.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 1:19:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This felt sticky and gummy in my hair. Will not repurchase.