Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Lotion

Pure nastiness, smell of old ladies, heavy musk, overpowering amber, and baby powder. Enjoy :)

on 10/28/2013 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's not my favorite smell. I kinda borrowed it from my mom, it just never came back to her LOL. I will have to agree with some of the reviews, it is an "elder lady" smell. But I use it anyways.

on 7/11/2013 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love the rich smells of Victoria secret lotions. This is great for older ladies definitely, that's my only Conan I'm a teen so the smell doesn't really suit me, it is very lovely though I admit and because I love it so much ill still wear it. It is also very moisturising and still has the smell after you apply it which is great cause most lotions don't do that.

on 10/27/2012 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Having tried the mist, I thought the lotion for Amber Romance would be just as good. To me, it sadly is not. From the warm, vanillic gourmand in spray form, the lotion leaves my skin smelling like baby powder, a poor imitation of Johnson and Johnsonís original with a strange rotting caramel note somewhere from the depths of candyland hell. I blame skin chemistry. Bummer; I wanted to layer but do not relish smelling as if I am a permanent denizen of the nursery. Great lasting power though, and since I have normal to oily skin on my body, the lotion is pretty moisturizing for me. However, be careful in hot weather, as this may be too cloying. Less is more in this case for sure (in terms of fragrance). Notes = black cherry, English cream, milk, and sandalwood.

on 10/12/2012 7:47:00 PM

Love the smell - I'd describe it as musky with notes of vanilla for sure. Overall very comforting and classy, non-offending scent. Plus pairs nice with most perfumes and fragrance mists. Moisturizing quality is great - absorbs well and has great lasting power. I think it's my favorite VS scent so I would highly recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is definitely my favorite scent from VS! I remember when my aunt first started wearing it and it smelled soo good. She bought me some for my bday and I was like omg this is great. It smells so good and makes me smell amazinggg. (: If the rating could go higher, i'd give it a 10!

on 10/9/2012 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amber Romance has been around a long time, but I barely discovered it. It's heavenly! I don't really feel the lotion moisturizes very much, but the smell is amazing. My new fave!

on 9/30/2012 2:15:00 AM

Smells like dessert! Maybe something fancy..

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I received this as a gift and I totally forgot about it until recently when I was cleaning my room. It definitely has a very musky, vanilla scent to it. I only use this after I shower and it smells really good, especially when the scent starts to wear off. I would purchase a bottle after I'm done with this.

i read all the good reviews of this on makeup alley and had to buy it!i first put it on my hand and i was really dissapointed i was like oh...this is it? but anyway i carried on and drove to work and kept thinking what smells so nice?it was my hand! one you rub this in it smells beautiful so warm and comforting and quite strong too which i like!i definatley would re buy this!

on 4/30/2012 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I first smelled this on a lady who sits behind me in church. She is such a pretty, classy woman that I asked her what she was wearing and it was this!! Of course I went right out and bought a bottle for myself. My 15 year old daughter stole it from me so I had to get another bottle. You know a fragrance is a good one when it can span the generations like that!