October 24, 2014 | 889 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Holidazzle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2004 3:57:00 AM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Before I laid eyes on my precious NARS Schiap, Holidazzle was the brightest l/s I thought existed - the flourescent pink I had been searching for. In the tube it is pure neon pinkness. On my lips, however, it's a more universally acceptable watery raspberry pink. Very pretty, flattering and feminine. It's bright, but soft if that makes sense. The Lustre formula lends a weightlessness and pretty shine to Holidazzle. Check out NARS Schiap if this didn't live up to your expectations. :] Or, alternatively, load it up for increased intensity - this can be very 'in your face' if you work with it ;P continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2004 2:36:00 PM More reviews by db8diva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This looks frightingly flourescent pink in the tube. I mean it looks like a Crayola crayon in "flourescent pink." But when worn it is the most subtle sheer shade of bright pink. I wear it on days when I want a just bit of color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2003 11:22:00 AM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick. It is not for the faint of heart as it is a bright, screaming neon pink. Sort of like the earlier color Stop-n-Glo, only less coral. On my super PPP skin, it looks fabulous paired with a very neutral or non-made up eye. It's a color that makes a statement all on its own, and I think it would look great on anyone who isn't afraid of beautiful bright colors. Love it! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 9:08:00 PM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sheer hot watermelon pink color. It's a neon pink in the tube but goes on a sheer color that is fresh and quite a surprise. It's a lustre so it's sheer and glossy. Thought I would hate this one, but I really love it.