Jaqua Girls Sinfully Rich Body Butter in Marshmallow Cocoa

on 6/12/2009 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

A cute and sweet smelling body butter. This stuff is REALLY thick. It's great for elbows, knees, knuckles- all those areas prone to intense dryness. I knocked off a lippy because the smell wasn't what I was expecting. It does have a cocoa edge to it but is more synthetic-marshmallow scented on me.

**EDIT- this doesn't really moisturize like a "butter" should, too waxy**

on 10/24/2008 10:03:00 PM

I am reviewing the whipped version of this body butter, and I really like it. The texture is like Cool Whip only a little heavier. It's an excellent moisturizer when applied right after a shower. The smell is great, but it doesn't last long and the jar is small so I took off two Lippies.

on 8/6/2007 8:28:00 PM

This was my first Jaqua product. I am addicted to any sweet, foodie scented products. This comes in a fairly small sized( I say small because I used it up so quickly) tub. It is not too thick, nor too thin of a lotion; in fact, the texture is just right. The scent is sweet and delicious, the perfect lotion for the middle of winter. It's a very cozy and comforting scent, and the scent stays with me longer than most lotions do. I would purchase this again.

on 12/6/2006 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I apparently got the new consistency - mine is a very hard body butter, very thick and pretty moisturizing. I liked the consistency, but wasn't impressed with the smell. Although the cocoa portion of the scent is pretty true, that's all I smell - no marshmallow, which I would have liked in there to temper the cocoa scent. I wouldn't purchase again unless I got a different scent in the same consistency.

on 7/19/2006 10:50:00 PM

This is definetly one of my favorite lotions. It moisturizes very well and it smells absolutely TERRIFIC!!! Whenever I put it on everyone's like "What's that wonderful smell?". Some lotions smell odd after you put them on, but certaintly not this one!!!

on 6/7/2006 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I loved the 2 oz. size of this that came in the favorite body butters set. The texture was excellent. Super thick and rich. The scent is okay, not as good as the buttercream frosting butter though. When I bought the full size of this however, the texture was watery and even though it was brand new it was only about 2/3-3/4 full. I don't know if maybe I got an old one or what, but I wasn't very happy with it. I guess this is a hit or miss product.

on 5/14/2006 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM this smells soooooo edible. its not the best moisturizer, but i'm in it for the smell. I like the heavy texture of it.

on 5/3/2006 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

REally love the smell but prefer the older whippy version instead as I am not in need of a lot of moisturizing.

on 1/17/2006 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This used to be fluffy and had sort of a whipped yogurt consistency but they've changed the formula to a very thick, almost "hard" body butter that moisturizes better than the original. It smells great-- just like the name suggest-- cocoa with marshmallow.

on 1/9/2006 1:29:00 PM

I was curious about this, but not enough to purchase it. I got the threesome set as a gift and was really impressed with this one. Smells really nice, texture is great. Definately would re-purchase.