Yves Saint Laurent Matt Pressed Powder #3

3.0

on 3/8/2006 2:33:00 AM

I found the shimmer in my Anna Sui powder (purple) too grainy and the powder a bit chalky, wanted to get another shimmery pressed powder so bought this YSL pressed powder in #4 Rose Eclat. It's a pale pink powder in the case with light reflecting particles. The powder is very fine and goes on beautifully, adds a nice sheen to the skin, my whole face looks brightened up and radiant. However, when I look close just after 15 minitues, I can see this powder really accentuate the pores on my nose like no other powders do (they are not even big pores), it just makes my nose appear blotchy and weird. The powder isn't long lasting and doesn't wear off decently at all. Some of my other powders aren't too bad without touching up throughout the day but this one is just terrible. Will never touch it again.

on 2/7/2006 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I have Matt Pressed Powder #2. It is good if you have to control unwanted shine. It gives you a matte finish but I really hate the packaging. I was clumsy and it fell on the floor - after that I was never able to use it couse of the crumbles. Now powder gets out even when closed.

on 10/23/2003 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This powder is very good if you need to control shine and want a more matte finish. It has tiny reflective particles and the finish is quite lovely. The packaging is very beautiful; I am not in love with the rectangle shape, but this does keep the puff separate from the product.

Recommended for Normal Skin