August 1, 2014 | 1831 users online

Hair Treatments - Aesop - Sage Scalp Cleansing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 4:40:00 AM More reviews by aquasea2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG shampoo - love the scent, love the way it feels on the scalp (a bit tingly / medicinal) and love the results. Bit pricey but seems to last forever and a day in the 500ml pump pack.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2005 1:45:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This smells really lovely - kind of herbal/medicinal. I found that I use quite a bit to wash my hair, more than I would other shampoos. Maybe it's because this shampoo doesn't lather much, so I'm just compelled to use more. It makes my hair feel nice and clean, with a faint scent afterwards. However, it wasn't spectacular for me and I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2005 12:55:00 AM More reviews by yulint

Before this shampoo, I have to wash my hair everyday to avoid my sculp itching. And Aesop Sage Sculp Cleansing not only smells nature, it also let me have fresh hair. Definately will buy again, although the price is a little bit expansive (cost NT500/500ml in Taiwan. Because I've ever try so many kind sampoo, high end or low end, but none of them can achieve my minimun requirement, don't need to wash everyday, and won't itching. Such as Aveda shampure, and it let my sculp more sensitive. As to Phytotherathrie PHYTONECTAR is good, it also let me have weightless hair, but I still have to wash my hair everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2003 9:37:00 PM More reviews by lipgloss_princess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this as an alternative to tar based prducts for my psoriasis scalp and it has worked quite well. My better smell than other products and no itchyness now!! Very hapy