Beauticontrol Beauticontrol Regeneration Face & Neck Creme

3.4

on 3/14/2012 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Not so happy with this one, I've been using this along with the eye serum and the results are not what I would expect at this point (5 weeks into ). I really enjoy Beauticontrol products over the past few years (7 years) but this line is not for me at all, no difference in my skin, and I have had more break outs since using it. Not a moisture type creme, always had to use something on top of this product.

on 7/19/2008 10:59:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This product is great for me. I use the Platinum version. When I first starting using it about 4 years ago, I had the first signs of aging- age spots about the size of a nickle under the outer corner of each eye on the edges of the eye sockets. They would even show thru makeup. I didn't really expect an over the counter face cream to do any good at reversing sun damage, but boy was I surprised! I thought it would take an expensive trip to the dermatologist to get this fixed, but over a period of a couple of months, the brown patches were gone! Now I just use it a couple of times per week to keep the age spots at bay. Now at 46, people can't believe that I'm a grandmother!

on 2/26/2008 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have sensitive skin, but at the urging of the representative I tried this product at a home party. What a mistake! By the next day I had a bright red rash all over my chest and face. I had to take large doses of antihistamines to get rid of it and it still took a few days.
I don't think this is a great product for anyone with sensitive skin.

on 8/9/2005 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This was one of the first (and best - at the time) Alpha Hydroxy-Acid containing facial products on the market - it was launched just after Avon's Anew in the mid 1990's. BC has a great product development team and actually produces some very high-quailty products for a reasonable price. The only down side is their multi-level marketing approach which can turn people off. I will say though, that even my 92 year old grandmother LOVES this cream. It is light weight - non-greasy and really helps reduce the appearance of fine line and acne scars. They also make a body creme with a slightly higher concentration of AHAs.

on 10/23/2003 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this cream. I have tried the one for dry skin (it also comes in an oily skin version) and it has really improved the texture and appearance of my face and neck. My fine lines are disappearing and the redness I have is also reduced. And, it only takes a wee bit to cover your face and neck. I like this and will definately repurchase. :o)

Popular Treatments (Face)