July 28, 2014 | 1973 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Crabtree & Evelyn - Rosewater Hand Therapy

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by captormoonlu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Thank goodness I got this as a gift. Not moisturizing and smells AWFUL! Absorbs quickly but the nasty smell lingers. At the retail price, NOT worth it! I do like the toothpaste like packaging though.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by 4ngel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing too special, I prefer the La source version of this. Does an ok job of moisturising my hands, but since I tend to have contact dermatitis on my hands this just doesn't cut it when my skin is more dry than usual.

Much prefer my HG which is the Kiehls one.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by connieconnie

My favourite hand cream!!! The one I got is Ultra Moisturising hand therapy, its in rose pink packaging which is different from the picture.
I use this every night and I totally love it, it moistures my hands and leaving a smooth feeling and I love the smell!!!

The only downside it the packaging.... I really don't like this kind of packaging... anyway, still gonna buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

I love love love the C&E Rosewater line. This hand lotion is rich and so moisturizing and the smell! So lovely. It makes it so enjoyable to use. I'm going to try the body wash when I run out of my other stuff. Rosewater is a natural antibacterial so it is great if you happen to get the random back breakout.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by boatboat

texture is not too oily nor too watery, smell is good but a little too strong. would like to buy it again if cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a great product! The smell is reminiscent of back home, Poland. I love the cute packaging and the fact that this little 25g tube lasts so long! The cream is not greasy and absorbs very fast, yet is incredibly moisturizing! 5/5 for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by ikoparisi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have normal hands so I never needed a hand cream. Also, I don't like the greasy slippery feeling of hand cream on my fingers. However, the Rosewater Hand Therapy is different.

I received the Rosewater bath set for my birthday and this is my first exerience with Crabtree & Evelyn. I love the rose scent and my hands are left feeling so smooth & soft for a really long time.

A little goes a long way. I applied it on my dry parched feet & toes and they feel so moist, smooth, soft and beautifully scented. Love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 5:16:00 AM More reviews by omgitsfayeee

This was my first "big girl" cosmetic product. I remember going into the Crabtree & Evelyn shop and buying this with a little bit of reluctance. I think I spent 10$ on the small one and right after I walked out, I felt so guilty. I'm young, so money is a treasure! After a while, I got over it and realized that it was a pretty good product.

I thought that this was an amazing hand lotion. It's really nice and moisturizing, and my hands are very dry. It's a little slippery at first (I gave some to my classmate who sits beside me LOL and he said he couldn't hold his pencil well) but it goes into your skin and you get baby soft hands! It's amazing.

Maybe it's because of my age but I thought that sometimes the rose scent smelled slightly like funerals? Idk, there's something about the smell of roses/flowers that just always smelled so old/funeral-y to me. It's probably because I'm very young. My mom loved the scent of it, and I know my friend's mom did as well.

Overall, the product was really good. But I had one problem - THE PACKAGING!

I was totally pleased with the product but being very busy with school, it was just tossed in my backpack and when I had nothing to do or my hands were so dry they hurt, I took the effort to grab it and put some on. One day, I opened the pocket I tossed it in and I could smell some kind of flowery/rosey scent and I wondered if it was my lotion.

I dug out all the things and saw that there was lotion all over my backpack and things! Lotion got on my calculator and it was just everywhere. It wasn't hard to clean up but it was sort of troublesome. My backpack wasn't expensive or anything, but I could imagine older women having the same experience with more expensive bags like Coach or Juicy - and that's clearly a problem.

I realized there was a HOLE on the packaging. I thought that was the oddest thing ever, but maybe I lugged it around too much.

Overall, it's a good product, but if you're someone like me who would just toss it in, it's not worth to buy. Maybe moving it to a better/sturdier packaging would be a good idea. I had to throw the tube away and I still had about half of it. It felt like such a waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by lxb87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a luxurious hand cream with a light, rosey scent. It absorbs well into the skin. My only complaint is the packaging. It's a bit cumbersome to get in and out, with the screw-top lid. I find myself not reaching for it as much because it's difficult to open with greasy hands. Wish it had a pump! I'll still repurchase though.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by smilezw

The smell is good. It has very soft lotion which can be absorbed by skin very quickly.

It does not moisturizing enough though. I also do not like the tube package. It is so hard to squeeze when quantity is low.