Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

4.2

on 7/11/2015 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

My hands love this stuff and the fragrance is divine, I carry it with me everywhere so I have it when I need it.

on 7/11/2015 1:03:00 PM

Another exquisite, beautifully fragranced offering from Crabtree and Evelyn. Non-greasy, smells divine and absorbs quickly - as an added benefit, massage it gently to your pulse points; rose provides natural anti-depressant, mood lifting qualities.

on 8/10/2014 4:18:00 AM

Love this scent. Lovely creamy texture, which absorbs well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Thank goodness I got this as a gift. Not moisturizing and smells AWFUL! Absorbs quickly but the nasty smell lingers. At the retail price, NOT worth it! I do like the toothpaste like packaging though.

on 8/8/2012 11:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Nothing too special, I prefer the La source version of this. Does an ok job of moisturising my hands, but since I tend to have contact dermatitis on my hands this just doesn't cut it when my skin is more dry than usual.

Much prefer my HG which is the Kiehls one.

on 6/28/2012 2:34:00 PM

My favourite hand cream!!! The one I got is Ultra Moisturising hand therapy, its in rose pink packaging which is different from the picture.
I use this every night and I totally love it, it moistures my hands and leaving a smooth feeling and I love the smell!!!

The only downside it the packaging.... I really don't like this kind of packaging... anyway, still gonna buy it!

on 6/4/2012 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love love love the C&E Rosewater line. This hand lotion is rich and so moisturizing and the smell! So lovely. It makes it so enjoyable to use. I'm going to try the body wash when I run out of my other stuff. Rosewater is a natural antibacterial so it is great if you happen to get the random back breakout.

on 3/28/2011 10:25:00 PM

texture is not too oily nor too watery, smell is good but a little too strong. would like to buy it again if cheaper.

on 3/2/2011 10:18:00 PM

What a great product! The smell is reminiscent of back home, Poland. I love the cute packaging and the fact that this little 25g tube lasts so long! The cream is not greasy and absorbs very fast, yet is incredibly moisturizing! 5/5 for sure!

on 1/31/2011 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have normal hands so I never needed a hand cream. Also, I don't like the greasy slippery feeling of hand cream on my fingers. However, the Rosewater Hand Therapy is different.

I received the Rosewater bath set for my birthday and this is my first exerience with Crabtree & Evelyn. I love the rose scent and my hands are left feeling so smooth & soft for a really long time.

A little goes a long way. I applied it on my dry parched feet & toes and they feel so moist, smooth, soft and beautifully scented. Love this product!

Top Rated Crabtree & Evelyn Products