St. Ives St. Ives Apricot Scrub with Whitening Properties

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

The particles in this scrub are a bit big but they aren't abrasive. Every time I use it leaves my skin glowing. No whitening effect though.
It's a pretty good body scrub if you dont want to use it on your face.

on 8/6/2010 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I used the reg apricot scrub years ago.I heard too that walnut shells which is the exfoliating agent can cause damage b/c it's a strong abrasive so beware. Although I used this before I knew. Left my face glowing though! Lolz.

on 7/11/2010 8:57:00 AM

This was okay scrub. I didn't expect it to whiten my face an it didn't. I wanted to try st. ives scrub, because i had heard so much good from them and the normal one eas ran out so i bought this. Good product but nothing really special.

on 1/25/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I do not know why I spent tons and tons of money on exfoliants. When I start to have my skin dulls or I start to break out I start to buy a zillion products. I always come back to their medicated exfoliator and my skin looks like a million bucks. I promise that now I will use this product 2-3 time a week.

on 1/14/2004 11:00:00 PM

I was told that St. Ives Apricot Scrub is the worst scrub you could use. It isn't gentle at all and actually scratches your skin. This causes slight scarring in the long run. Please find out more about it before using it again.

on 10/23/2003 11:56:00 AM

I think this is an Asian exclusive since Asia is really big on whitening products. This is exactly the same as the apricot scrub, I don't see any major differences. And it comes with a horrible medicated smell. The effects are the same as well. Will probably repurchase this if I can't find another better whitening scrub.

Popular Scrubs