July 28, 2014 | 1566 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - St. Ives Apricot Scrub with Whitening Properties

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by mystiquerida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

The particles in this scrub are a bit big but they aren't abrasive. Every time I use it leaves my skin glowing. No whitening effect though.
It's a pretty good body scrub if you dont want to use it on your face.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by mlifields1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used the reg apricot scrub years ago.I heard too that walnut shells which is the exfoliating agent can cause damage b/c it's a strong abrasive so beware. Although I used this before I knew. Left my face glowing though! Lolz.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was okay scrub. I didn't expect it to whiten my face an it didn't. I wanted to try st. ives scrub, because i had heard so much good from them and the normal one eas ran out so i bought this. Good product but nothing really special.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by drdruggirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not know why I spent tons and tons of money on exfoliants. When I start to have my skin dulls or I start to break out I start to buy a zillion products. I always come back to their medicated exfoliator and my skin looks like a million bucks. I promise that now I will use this product 2-3 time a week.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2004 11:00:00 PM More reviews by cs_tino

I was told that St. Ives Apricot Scrub is the worst scrub you could use. It isn't gentle at all and actually scratches your skin. This causes slight scarring in the long run. Please find out more about it before using it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2003 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Janine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is an Asian exclusive since Asia is really big on whitening products. This is exactly the same as the apricot scrub, I don't see any major differences. And it comes with a horrible medicated smell. The effects are the same as well. Will probably repurchase this if I can't find another better whitening scrub.