December 20, 2014 | 890 users online

Powder - mark - Matte-Nificent Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by MMDLS

I would die without this. I have it in almond mocha and it looks great on my skin. The powder is soooo fine its its pretty much invisable on the skin. I just puff a lil bit on my forhead, nose, and cheeks, and it sets my foundation. I dont get oily and get that airbrushed look. Its amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by karenpetrie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best mattifying powder hands down.Beats Macs Blotting powder(and others i"ve tried) by a long shot.
Great selection of shades and inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Petitepunk9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this product in almond mocha. It is a little cakey,but it mattifies well. As oily as my skin is this pressed poweder last all day and by the end of the day my skin still isn't oily!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by mar68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this powder in hopes of it taking care of shine. It is magnificent!!!! I use to buy MAC Blot, but now I will save my money since this works just as well, at half the cost!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by jessicahonig2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this powder when an Avon store was closing in my local mall. I bought it just to get something to throw in my purse in case my face looked oily during the day. I got the color is golden something because I indoor tan and I wanted something that I could use even when I stopped tanning just to give a little bit of color. This gives me an extra boost of color in my face even if I'm not oily. I also use it to set my cream to powder foundation. I really do like this powder and it hasn't clogged my pores or caused me to break out any.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by ALAuchter

This product is a joke. I'm a huge Mark. fan, but please save your $$ and buy MAC's blot powder instead! The colors come out wierd, especially after touch-ups, the product can get cakey, and the packaging is quite bulky when compared to MAC's blot powder. The only thing this has going for it (besides the price) is the little bottom compartment to store the sponge, which is hygenic. Other than that, there's not much value, here. I've tried this twice in the past 3 or 4 years and each time it goes right into the trash after a day or two.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by enchanted65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't realize my dependence on this mattifying powder till I left the house without putting it on and turned greasy by 2pm! haha. It's great value, but my biggest peeves are 1) Shades 2) packaging. I picked the 3rd shade initially since I'm an NC35 but to my horror it was REALLY orangey on me and I looked like I was a cast member of Jersey shore. Not a good look on me. So I went back to the Avon rep and got the second shade (Buff/Natural) and it works much better. Packaging - I find it's a little bulky and it broke when I dropped it on carpet. bah.

Application : I would use a large powder brush to apply this. I've also used it to set my undereye concealer with a fluffy crease brush and it works really well. In summary - great product for a great price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

For me this is a very good powder realy fine and realy matte. It helps fix and blend my makeup. The only reason I gave it a 4 is the presentation. The fact that the applicator is under the powder annoys me. Very often I think I'm done and have to reopen the compact and go "fish" for the sponge. I find they could have spent the money to develop a diffrent case since this is identical to the compact makeup case. Still, it's very good and very affordable. As far as repurshasing, I might because it's good but I may also go back to Clinique wich I also love and less of a hassle to use. I guess it will depend on my budget when the day comes and if I find am Avon rep in my area.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I will use this or powder buff to cover oily areas or as a light dusting sometimes over my foundation and find it works quite well. My face doesn't look cakey or made up at all, it definately controls oil but I find half way through the day I need to retouch it up but all in all it is a fantastic powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Mari001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wonderful product for us with oily skin. I bought this and though the color is a bit off on me (yet it's the closest one to my color I could find with their limited range) it still works. Keeps me matte for much, much longer than just regular powder, but doesn't keep me matte all day. However, it is a huge improvement and keeps me from touching up as often as before.

I don't use the sponge it comes with, but I apply this with a brush to my t-zone. I'll only use the accompanying sponge if i'm out and touching up, otherwise I don't really like it. Overall this thing is pretty great.