August 1, 2014 | 1738 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Eye shadow in Jade

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by jagermeister

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought It would be greener since its called Jade. Jade[stone]] is usually a green/grey; this is more teal.. Pretty colors though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2008 6:50:00 PM More reviews by christinne123

I love the two colors. The teal really compliments my brown eyes. I like that is has a bit of a shimmer to it. Without a base the colors dont really show but with a proper base they look great. I would definately buy again although the packaging sucks and the price is stupid for such a small product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Poor color pay off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Gorgeous shades. Absolutely love the teal shade applied wet. Not too fond of the packaging though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this shade in a Mary Kay brochure and found it on ebay for really cheap. It is very pretty and it looks great with my brown eyes and light skin. It looks very nice with Mary Kay's Apricot glaze lipstick which is my new hg neutral, by the way. Anyway this is such a fun color and not too bright for everyday, well, at least not for me. I accent with this color in the crease and outer corner, and then I use Jordana easyliner in mint( Walgreens, 2 for 3 bucks) with it. This is such a fun color and I will definitely try more MK shadows, they're great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 10:58:00 PM More reviews by QueenB2784

I looked at this and thought it was really bright but decided to try it anyways. I am so glad I did get it. It is very pretty, during the day you can wear it sheer and more subdued, but at night I wear mine pretty bright. I have dark brown eyes and it makes them pop. Very pretty for spring and summer, as I do have a tan right now and it looks nice with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2005 10:57:00 AM More reviews by osujen25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this color! so pretty, i dont think its jade (at least what i consider jade) its definetly more of a aqua blue green, the dk. color does go on bright but i blend it in with my finger to mute it during the day.
the only thing i dont like about this is with mary kay the e/s come in little pans and you have to buy the compact separatly,

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2005 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Realityreject

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall, I really like this. It's BRIGHT! Not trashy though...I have an honest bunch of people around me who assured me of this (I have strawberry blonde hair so I am careful with anything blue). I will most likely save it to wear out, but for those who don't mind being bold on a day to day basis, I would totally go for this. The lighter blue is silvery and gives the entire look a frosty creamy glow even though it is powder. I think that is why I dig this eyeshadow so much... with the right technique, it will look very glamourous and Hollywood. But I will have to play around with it until I achieve exactly what I have in mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2004 6:16:00 PM More reviews by penpen00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've oily eyelids and wasn't impressed by the staying power until I learned to apply it wet. Then the staying power and color expression are a totally different story! Now I reckon it's very good quality. The color combo is great; the blues have some silver tone, therefore is ideal for summer. Jade and Ivy are my very first MK e/s and now I want to try more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2004 3:17:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous duo. Shocking shimmery Jade colors. I wish there was more room to dip into each color, and yes, we all hate the packaging. This is probably the most vibrant MK shadow I own, and it actually shows up!