July 24, 2014 | 2050 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Beauty Without Cruelty - Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by pkrs

BE AWARE: This product has PHENOXYETHANOL in it. A dangerous chemical. They try to pretend this product is healthy and I just read the label.

I'm sick of these companies falsely claiming to be healthy and "without cruelty" meanwhile, we're putting crap on our faces that can affect our reproductive systems. Unacceptable.

Want to read about it?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by dhall5

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff, and have used it for about a year. It does a good job taking off my eye make-up and leaves no greasy residue. BWC products overall are very good, and the fact that they are a cruelty free company makes me like them even more.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by jezebeljunk

I love BWC because it is vegan, cruelty free and herbal based. Unfortunately, I did not find this product to be effective. I have the liquid formula. My bottle purports to take off all makeup, including waterproof "completely and easily." It doesn't remove my mascara or eyeliner at all. It also burns my eyes. Big bummer. Still looking for an effective, herbal, cruelty eye makeup remover.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by suzyorchid

Overall this is an average product. Not great, but not horrible either. I think I got this for about $4 on drugstore.com so it was pretty cheap. I let it sit on my eyes for a few seconds before I try to wipe everything off which helps but I find it still have to go over it several times before I can get everything off. Its not a great remover because sometimes after I shower I can still see remnants of my mascara. Another con is I end up using more product than I normally do when using other mascaras because its not able to take everything off in the first or second swipe. However, I do like that its a creamy consistency (which seems to feel somewhat moisturizing) and I do like that its vegan. I'm trying to switch to more natural products and I have found this to be a better natural product to Earth Science's chamomile eye remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 2:19:00 AM More reviews by SandraDCV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

IDK about this watery one, but I use the creamy version. The label is reversed, white with blue letters.
I love it, its my favorite eye makeup remover. Takes everything off but I don't use any waterproof makeup so I can't vouch for that.
I'm going to try more of their products, seems like a great company with quality products as I read more reviews.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

This stuff has the consistency of water that would remove the same amount of makeup that a moist towelette would, so basically useless as a separate makeup remover unless you hardly wear anything, and I mean like no mascara or gel liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by stoutart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been using clinique's Take the Day Off for a while and really liked it but wanted something less expensive. I wear waterproof mascara but decided to try this BWC even though reviews were mixed...if you wear waterproof makeup, don't buy this stuff because it won't take it off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by stanzi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A light, non-oily liquid makeup remover that whisks off eye-makeup quickly and cleanly. No fragrance, no residue, no irritation. It's not tested on animals, and it contains a handful of botanical extracts. The flip-top bottle is convenient, and the price is reasonable. One quibble with this product: it contains methylparaben and proplyparaben, so it's not as "natural" as it might appear.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by appoline

This review is for their creamy version. Smells great, removes all my eye makeup (mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow), leaves my skin soft and glowy.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love that Beauty Without Cruelty is vegan and against animal testing but I was not pleased with this product. It was definitely cruel to my eyes. It burned! >.<