October 31, 2014 | 837 users online

Body Scrubs - Natural Esscents - Tahiti Sea Salt Scrub[Discontinued]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2002 10:30:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

I love these salt scrubs. Tahiti's fragrance is very subtle and just not a good fragrance for me. I love the consistancy of this scrub so I will use it all, no problem but will order anotner scent next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2002 1:39:00 PM More reviews by funnygirldc

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can you say table salt? This scrub doesn't use sea salt but plain old Morton's salt. I could barely smell this scent and the label rubbed off by me touching it (w/o water contact). This product is a dog.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2002 11:38:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite NE scrub!! A lovely coconut and gardenia scent ... like a light monoi almost. It is luscious yet light on the skin, adding a nice dimension to scents I wear without interfering. I find this even more effectively moisturizing than the sugar scrubs. The oil sinks in and leaves me softer than I could imagine. Wish I could give this product a 55!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2001 9:43:00 PM More reviews by YolandaMC

I received a very generous sample of this with my last NE order & I love it! The fragrance is a dead ringer for Nars Body Glow. It's sweet, but not overpowering. I applied this to my feet & it made them soft & smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2001 4:35:00 PM More reviews by genevieve

This product smells fantastic and I like the texture of the salt. Really exfoliates and keeps you skin so smooth! I'm ordering more!!!**RAVE**

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2001 12:08:00 PM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wonderful scrub! The only other salt scrub I've tried is Green Planet Potion's Spicy Chai, and I find NE to be of much higher quality. The salt in the NE scrub is very finely ground as opposed to the GPP which has huge chunks. NE's scrub is gentle but effective and leaves my skin moisturized and scented but not greasy. The Tahiti fragrance is amazing. Just like CSP Tiare minus the vanilla. I am in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2001 2:51:00 PM More reviews by TerBear

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG!!!!! This is the most *luscious* body scrub I've EVER used, no doubt about it. The scent is gardenia & coconut, and it's very reminiscent of CSP Tiare, which I like to wear after using this scrub! (CS Perfect Sunset also layers well w/this scrub.) The sea salt granules were perfectly sized -- not too big, nor too small, and not too jagged -- my skin wasn't irritated at all after using this, and I scrub pretty hard! :) The amount of oil mixed in with the salt is VERY generous, so my skin really was left silky smooth and moisturized! The scent lingers on the skin wonderfully, too. Honestly, this is just the best scrub ever!