August 2, 2014 | 976 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Biotherm - Base Magic

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2006 3:03:00 AM More reviews by LauraChantel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's ok, but I don't think it did much for me? I much prefer Aura Science or Smashbox Photo Finish Primer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2005 11:44:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great if you're used to tons of makeup. This primer makes your skin baby smooth, but then it makes it sweat and feel "heavy", so I gave up. I prefer my skin to breathe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2003 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Anne

This is so excellent! Hands down the best primer I have ever tried - and I've tried most of them.

This comes in a squeeze tube, and is very easy to use. The product itself is a peach-colored gel, fairly thick. It feels a bit strange to put on, almost oily, but it's not oily at all. It makes my skin silky smooth, but the real feature is that it grabs on to your foundation, blush and anything else on your face, and it makes it LAST! I wore my usual foundation on top of this, and it lasted for more than twelve hours.

I strongly, strongly recommend it! If there's one thing I'd change about it, it's the scent which today is fairly strong. However, it's pleasant and goes away fast, so it's no biggie.