Hard Candy Soniclash Glitter Mascara in Platinum

2.2

on 7/27/2014 9:03:00 PM

I wanted sparkly eyelashes so I bought a silver one called disco ball.
It barely shows up sparkly.
It goes good with some of my eyemakeup.
I like the packaging.
Do not be deceived by the outside of the tube though.
The glitter barely shows up.
I won't repurchase.

on 7/30/2013 1:07:00 PM

I agree with everybody writing on here. This product was such an extreme disappointment!!!! For all thoseglitter lovers, you would think this product would be amazing and do its justice. * SIGH.... The product does not even apply to your eyelash at all!! I swoop and swoop over and over again and get no product to come off!! I think the wand is made very poorly which keeps you from getting the result. I would not recommend purchasing this product because you get so excited to bring it home and try it and it turns out to be an epic fail. So sorry Hard Candy, I love your product line but this one just blows. Maybe if they changed the wand to where the product can go on your lashes I would try it again.....Stay away from purchasing, youll waste your money!!!

Waste of money. Glitter doesn't show up. It goes on in chunks. The brush applicator is crap. Do not buy.

on 4/4/2011 11:53:00 AM

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. THE GLITTER DOESN'T SHOW UP AT ALL!!!!!! IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK AS A MASCARA. COMPLETE WASTE OF $6.

I thought well if the glitter doesn't show up it will at least be a back up mascara. NO!!

They come in eye catching colors...they really make you want to buy it...AND IT SUCKS.

on 1/21/2011 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is horrible, Dont buy it, You're wasting your money.. Its just like glue, litterally, theres glitter, but it doesnt go on your lashes

on 1/12/2010 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have been a makeup artist for 10 years and never have had a mascara like this before loved it loved it loved it!! u have to try this stuff!! its only 6 dollars

on 12/21/2009 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product did nothing at all. It didn't leave any pretty, bright blue glitter on my lashes. It just made them stick together like glue. Im really disappointed.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I remember I bought this a few years ago. The glitter barely showed up on my lashes. I got rid of it.

on 10/3/2005 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product doesn't work at all! I put it on top of dry black mascara and I couldn't see the glitter at all. What a complete waste of money!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This review probably won't help anyone because I think they renamed this product "Glitter Lash Freak Mascara". Anyways, this product is a clear gel mascara with silver glitter in it. I think some of the other reviewers were confused and didn't know that it is clear, so it won't give your lashes definition. It just adds a little bit of sparkly silver glitter to them. A fun product to wear on special occasions. I wouldn't wear this for everyday use. Mine is kinda old and so most of the gel has evaporated. I might buy the "Glitter Lash Freak Mascara" since they no longer sell this. Overall, a fun novelty mascara.

Popular Mascaras