Neutrogena Deep Clean Body Scrub Bar

3.5

on 7/11/2004 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This isn't available here yet, but my brother got me this on his business trip to N.C. I was a bit afraid to use this because Neutrogena has pretty drying soaps. My brother raves about the Mens one. I used it for the first time today. I really like the citrus scent. Very fresh. the soap comes in a textured cloth. One side feels soft, the other is more textured for scrubbing. It can hurt if you scrub too hard. It lathers alright. When I rinses the suds, my skin felt squeeky clean...not a good thing for dry skin. So I had to slather on body lotion right away. Overall an okay product, I'd buy again if i see it at a store, but it doesn't quite convert me to using bar soaps. I prefer body washes.

If you ask me, this is cheap soap sealed in a scrubby textured cloth. This managed to dry out my chest and back areas. No idea how it did that, but I was irritated for days. Did not see any clearing at all while using this. Halfway through the bar, the soap fell out of the cloth, and I was left with a mess. This is not worth the $4 or so I spent on it. Will not repurchase.

I like, I like. I started using cause I seem to break out everywhere & if I dont using something to calm it down it gets worst. This will really make your sqeak for sure but at least it works. I will rebuying.

on 10/21/2003 7:57:00 PM

I just purchased this bar at Long's Drugs on sale for $2.50. It is a bar soap that is sealed in a textured cloth. One side feels like nothing, the other side exfoliates. I like the exfoliating side. It can hurt a bit if you scrub too hard. So I switch between the exfoliating side and the reg. side. I think this is a lot better than the Johnson and Johnson kiddie soaps. I will definitely buy this again.

Popular Gels/Soaps