October 21, 2014 | 2093 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Medicated Baby Powder Aloe & Vit. E

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by loanlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this to absorb oil in my hair and it actually works, very convenient when i don't wash my hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by sezling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this as an alternative to antiperspirant deoderants (which don't work on me ><) because I heard cornstarch is good at absorbing. It is good at keeping you dry however for me this doesn't last for long periods or on hot/humid days. I'd consider buying again coz it's cheap but it does leave a white powdery mark so I can't put it on without sleeves to cover it up.. the packaging is annoying but workable..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by ganicity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has multiple uses and is a great powder for keeping you dry down there after taking a shower.... it's greaattttt

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by trilla14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

keps me suoer dry im a super sweaty person

i put it on my face some times too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by apabbott

This is a multi-purpose product that I use to freshen my bikini area, dust on my shoulders and chest, and even apply over makeup for that smooth matte look without a chalky residue. (I can get away with this because I'm fair complected) It is fresh smelling, has a calming effect on the skin, absorbs moisture, and is finely milled. It's dirt cheap and easy to find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 3:40:00 AM More reviews by stargazer_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great body powder which I have only tried for the first time recently. The first thing I noticed is that it is more finely milled than its popular cousin, the traditional talc-based baby powder. It has the same comforting scent that I love. I have read that cornstarch is safer for the delicate bikini region rather than talc. Use this powder like you normally would - to prevent chafing and keep skin dry and fresh. Or give it a try for dry-shaving the bikini area (instead of using soap and water, apply the powder to dry skin and shave as normal. Tap the razor on the wall or sink to rid the hair as you go). I received a very close shave this way and it was super gentle. I would repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2006 4:03:00 PM More reviews by lauralampkin

This stuff is all-purpose and amazing. I use it to freshen up on hot and humid days (It's no good applying more deodorant if you're already sweaty), and it immediately dries and freshens you up. It's also great on the bikini line post shave to keep everything smooth (plus it's never bad to smell like a baby down there), and even works on your hair. If you can't wash your hair, sprinkle some of this on (not too much or you'll go for the powdered wig/dandruff effect), but enough will absorb oil and keep you from looking like a greaseball. Plus it's drugstore cheap and comes in massive sizes so there's never an excuse to run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2004 8:21:00 PM More reviews by joocy79

Great product for sweaty feet! I know, it sounds gross, but it totally works. I sprinkle some on my entire foot before slipping into socks and shoes, and my feet stay cool and dry and odor-free! I've even smelt my feet after running around in 90 degree heat the entire day, and they smelled like baby powder! Beware when wearing socks or shoes that are non-white, and definitely don't use when wearing sandals/slippers, but they're great! The other J&J baby powders (vanilla, lavender, regular) don't work as well at absorbing moisture b/c this one specifically says on the bottle that the cornstarch 'absorbs moisture'. It's a definite must for sweaty, smelly feet! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2003 3:59:00 PM More reviews by eka8098

This stuff is absolutely wonderful! I use this powder on areas such as my bikini line which tend to become irritated after shaving. I find this is pretty much the only thing that keeps those ugly infected bumps from forming. Gotta love it! :)
Also great for any small spots or blocked pores on the chest.