Sephora Sephora Girls--Creme Caramel

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/31/2006 11:16:00 PM

This smelled like a lingering licorice scent to me. No creme. No caramel. I returned it and the lotion I had gotten with it. On the bright side, if you do like the scent it was strong enough to be a good value for the cheap $7 tag.

on 12/27/2004 1:34:00 AM

Just awful! I love sweet scents, but this one just left a hideous burnt-smelling residue on my wrists. Just a burnt smell--no creme, no caramel. Cute bottle, though.

on 10/20/2004 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool

I really like this. At first, it is very synthetic, but after a minute, it is divine. I just wish they sold it in a bigger bottle. I am afraid to use it...because it will run out.
I love it, and will try the lotions and such soon.

on 10/4/2004 2:59:00 PM

I love this scent. Several times when I've worn it, people have said, "Mmmm, what smells so good"!
It is a lovely delicate creamy caramel scent. You've got to try it. I have the lotion as well and it is very nice.

on 8/4/2004 5:10:00 PM

Aww I liked this one more than the other reviewers. But I did not expect much for a $7 bottle and it was also a gift from my Secret Santa. It smells warm and sweet. I detect some white musk in the there too. It is simple but not overly cloying. Very light fragrance. Great for the purse. Add a layer of your own smokey warm vanilla and you have a very sexy girl scent. One tip, be sure to let it set on your skin a few. At first it does smell a lot like alcohol.

on 2/7/2004 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This comes in a slim tube for $7. It's not a large amount, but it's still an adorable little product. The scent is caramel mixed in with other aromas, but the caramel scent isn't as strong as I would like it to be. I hope Sephora Girls comes out with a vanilla scent, since I'm a vanilla-holic when it comes to perfume.
Edit: I'm adding one more lippie because I get a lot of compliments on it.

on 10/21/2003 9:12:00 PM

Sorry but I can't co-sign this one, either. After looking forward to trying the caramel and sweet almond fragrances, I was quite disappointed to find neither is true to its name. On the positive side, the packaging is very cute and you get a reasonable amount for the low price. If they came up with a pleasant fragrance it would be a best-seller. ;-)

on 10/21/2003 2:28:00 PM

Okay, so this does have some caramel in it, which I love, but not a good one. It smells too synthetic and chemically derived and that's about all. I was unhappy with this and will not buy again, even if it is $7. It really smells like it's worth that little. I don't know what I expected from this EDT, but I can't wear this and I see someone like a 10-year old wearing this, not anyone older. I do love sweet gourmand scents, but they have to smell good, and this doesn't. Maybe I'll try the Sweet Almond one instead.

Popular Fragrances