Agnes B. Radiant Compact Powder

3.5

on 5/5/2004 8:03:00 PM

I like this product, it has great staying power but the fragrance is a little much. Nice compact. Color: Natural Beige, item # 485102

on 8/12/2003 3:00:00 PM

Ick...the smell. Honestly I have no idea if this powder was good or not because I just couldn't stand the smell, way too perfumey. All day long I could smell it on my face.....

on 5/25/2002 12:20:00 PM

Eh, nothing special nothing bad. Just a regular pressed powder. One demerit for the scent which I don't like. I use the yellow powder. It is fine for touch ups and that is all I use it for. The pressed powder is much more cakey than the loose, which I prefer.

on 8/14/2001 11:12:00 AM

There are 5 colors in this line: apricot (peach), sunlit sand (pinkish beige), dawn sunlight (yellow), translucent sunlight (pale neutral), evening sunlight (lavendar.) Only 2 are truly neutral: translucent sunlight & sunlit sand. The sunlit sand is best for cool complexions. Other colors are for special effects. There are no colors for dark complexions. Powder quality is excellent; however, it does have a delicate fragrance. If this bothers you, do not buy.