September 17, 2014 | 938 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Stars - Be A Star

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by rinstarangel

I love this color for my toes in the summer. Looks good when my skin is pale and looks awesome when my skin is tanned. It dries pretty quickly and lasts a good bit on my toes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 7:33:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Probably my favorite colour from Rimmel's 60 second nail polish line!!! Looks great against my cool skin tone and is the perfect shade of hot pink. I like the shimmer of silver, especially when the product dries the shimmer is not over the top.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2005 4:31:00 PM More reviews by MermaidKisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just adore Rimmel's Starts line. The colors are just perfect!! The color is a very cute hot pink/fuschia with a subtly silver shimmer. The color is very unique and cute! It dries super fast too. It only drawback is (like most nail polish) it chips but it's not so bad and I use a top coat anyway.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2003 7:31:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is such a hot colour! While probably not practical for everyday or work manicures, this hot fuchsia pink, infused with silver sparkles, is too gorgeous not to purchase. This will be great for spring/summer, and also for toes!