September 17, 2014 | 1039 users online

Bronzers - Chanel - Sunlit Bronzer in Mirage

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Lexieloveee

Nice not to glittery.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 11:23:00 AM More reviews by celina_celina

I don't know why it got low scores. I love this bronzer! Amazingly it looks just like the Stephane Marais bronzer. It's very subtle and peachy bronze. Great for all skin types like SM. Gives a healthy peachy glow. Neither too peachy or too bronze. I gave a five on price because although it is expensive, it will last years! I already have the SM bronzer so this one is up for swap.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2004 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Sherry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm really surprised at the other reviews for this. This is absolutely my favorite bronzer. I love the glow it gives and I do not find it orange-y at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2004 3:25:00 AM More reviews by dior_duchess

This product is totally orange on my skin. Another crazy bronzer!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2003 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really gorgeous bronzer, its not obvious on my skin and I like that alot. It is a light tan-peach color with shimmer that highlights my MMM complexion well. However, I prefer my bronzers to have a little more shimmer and less of a peachy tone. This would be lovely on someone a few shades lighter than I am.