Klorane Dry shampoo

4.2

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Starch(Oryza Sativa), SD Alcohol 39-C(Alcohol Denat), Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa(Oat), Kernel Oil(Avena Sativa), CYclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, fragance(Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate Slicia.

on 5/20/2015 11:59:00 PM

This is the review for Klorane Dry Shampoo - extra gentle with oat milk.

Stay away from this product, I know it says extra gentle but it contains both Silica & Aluminum. It was an okay dry shampoo but for MONTHS my face was breaking out. I switched out my skincare routine numerous times. Turns out it was from this, I tossed it and my face is now returning to normal.

I had previously used the regular version of this dry shampoo, I did like that one.

on 5/19/2015 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is definitely the best dry shampoo I've tried...no contest! Truly makes my second day hair look as good as freshly washed hair. And that has never happened to me with any other dry shampoo. Sprays on light with a hint of powder, and virtually no scent. It works really well to refresh hair and doesn't have the nauseating scent that most every other dry shampoo has. After trying this I'll never use another dry shampoo.

on 4/21/2015 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I can understand why this has a cult following: Fresh Air scent, absorbs into scalp easily & controls oilies

At 1st I used a heavy hand - between the nozzle (built like Pantene's which bends forward, not straight down) and my force, white powder poofed onto my scalp. So I was much more careful on 2nd attempt and lo & behold - a fine mist sprayed straight into the parts I created to access my scalp.

1/2 lippie off for the nozzle type, 1/4 lippie off for high potential for white residue if you're not careful and 1/4 off for price. But Im aware you get what you pay for and this runs rings around Batiste and others so..,

All in all a really nice dry shampoo I will definitely repurchase

Best dry shampoo I've found to date! I have been using dry shampoo for the past few months in an effort to cut back on washing my hair. This saves me time in the mornings before work, and more importantly, I have hard water and color treated hair, so not a good combo. I try to go 2-3 days between washing my hair, but I have a very oily scalp and work out a lot so sometimes I just have to wash it daily. The first dry shampoo I tried was the Alterna cleanse extend dry shampoo (it comes in a travel size can at Sephora for $12) which I thought was okay at absorbing oil but left a noticeably heavy residue and didn't work as well on day 2 without washing. Then I tried the Loreal Blow Dry It Blow Out Spray (around $5 at Walgreens) which works great at absorbing excess oil but my hair still looked 'worn' and a little flat. I recently took a trip to Paris and Klorane was in all of the pharmacies and I had read about it's cult following, so I was really excited to see it at my local Walgreens. I picked up the original and tinted version. The scent is light, not exactly fragrant or appealing to me, but it isn't overpowering and doesn't bother me. I've tried both the original and tinted versions and they both have a slightly powdery finish as soon as you spray them into your roots, but once you work the product in it blends nicely into the hair. For reference I have dark brown hair and both formulas work and look about the same for me. What I love most about using this product is that it makes my hair look like it's clean/washed. I can definitely feel the product build up, especially if I've used it 2 days in a row, but I can tolerate it as it doesn't irriate my scalp. It is a little pricey compared to the Loreal spray, but I think it's worth it and I will definitely buy again.

on 2/9/2015 11:41:00 AM

I bought this to refresh my hair after workouts since I try to wash it every three days. It is the first time I tried dry shampoo and I actually didn't expect it to be that effective. It prevents greasy appearance, gives roots a little lift and doesn't show even on my black hair. It saved me when I had stitches in my hair after an accident and couldn't wet my hair at all for ten days! I can't use it regularly though. My problem with this product is that it contains starch. I already knew that makeup products with starch give me breakouts(ughhh korres zea mays blush), but I didn't make the connection when buying this. I use it only when I have to, and then try to wash my hair thoroughly as soon as I can or I get zits around the hairline. It isn't a terrible product, it would be fine if my skin was ok with starch but since there are a lot more options (and much cheaper brands) I definitely won't repurchase this.

on 2/5/2015 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have tried many, many dry shampoos over the years and this is only one I have come back to over and over again. It smells wonderful and does a fantastic job of getting rid of excess oil and giving 2nd day hair a lift. If you have darker hair I would get the tinted version.

on 2/3/2015 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is quite good actually. It sprays a strong mist and absorbs oil nicely. The scent isn't too strong like others which is a plus in my book (I'm looking at you Toni & Guy!) My only gripe is that it doesn't do much regarding volume.

on 1/15/2015 3:34:00 PM

Hair colour: Dark brown to black

Hair type: Greasy roots, dry ends

Having greasy roots means that I normally have to wash my hair every day, which is very stripping on the ends, so I decided to take the plunge and get on the dry shampoo bandwagon. I started with the Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk, and I must say that it really does work.
I have since finished that first can and moved on to my next one, which is the newer Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk for Brown to Dark Hair.

Pros:
+ Does not leave visible white streaks in my dark hair
+ Keeps my roots relatively grease-free, if I spray it on correctly
+ Provides some lift for my straight, flat hair
+ Does not leave the roots feeling gritty
+ Lasted me about half a year, which was pretty good for very regular usage

Cons:
- I found that I must remember to shake the bottle and really hold it at arm's length, then spray it right at the roots for it to really take effect. On days when I do a shoddy job at it, my roots just remain greasy.
- It is a little pricier than some other dry shampoos, like Batiste and CoLab, both of which are also pretty decent ones. In my experience, the Batiste does somewhat leave some residue and grittiness. On the other hand, the CoLab dry shampoo does its job almost as well as the Klorane one does, with the exception of providing lift and having a noticeable fragrance.

Definitely a must-have on my shelf.

on 1/11/2015 11:35:00 PM

Best dry shampoo I have tried to date. Saves me from having to wash my hair constantly leaves my scalp and hair feeling fresh. Love this!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Blends in what any color I ordered it at there main site klorane I plan look for more on eBay or amazon for cheaper price is $20 and lasted 2 years using it 3 times a month , it's little on roots and goes long way .

Top Rated Klorane Products