October 24, 2014 | 1104 users online

Dry Shampoo - Klorane - Dry shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I jumped on the dry shampoo bandwagon when I heard it's really good for giving oomph to blunt fringes. I normally wash my hair every second day, but this stuff lets me stretch it out to four days and still look fresh. I section my hair and spray it on the roots and under the fringe, do my makeup, then brush it all out. Instant volume and my bangs look so full! Even though it can go on white, after brushing it does not leave any residue, not even dandruff-like flakes. It does not make my head feel itchy nor my hair feel crunchy. Compared to Batiste, it may seem pricey but I love the results so I don't mind. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by LambLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have greasy roots and I have been looking for a dry shampoo to make my hair washes last longer. I was using Batiste dry shampoo before this but a family member recommended that I try this (I am using the one with the green cap- with nettle extract). I like the smell of this, it is not as strong as Batiste's. I thought that this worked really well for my hair, it made my hair appear less greasy and added volume. I haven't used a lot of dry shampoo's so I don't know if dry shampoos really work that well in general, but this seems to work just fine.

My only complaints include that it is a bit expensive for the quantity you get and that it makes my scalp a bit itchy if I use it two days in a row (but that could just mean that it's time to wash my hair).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by CallieR

I did enjoy this product, first of all. I got a small travel size while at the Atlanta airport, and while it didn't last very long, it did everything you could ask of a no-color dry shampoo.
But for the price, Batiste is the way to go for me. Especially since I have dark hair and love the colored dry shampoos Batiste has. This just couldn't fill the void.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very decent dry shampoo. It makes my greasy hair look somewhat freshly washed, has a light and pleasant scent and it doesn't leave any white residue in my dark hair. But it doesn't perform any better than the Batiste dry shampoos, which are much cheaper and easier to find. For that reason, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Disappointed in this after I tried Batiste dry shampoo. It's much cheaper and much better then this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by rinnerin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG for dry shampoos. I have dark brown, thin, fine, dry hair with an oily scalp. The Klorane with oat milk does a great job of absorbing the oil just enough so my hair looks good without drying it out further like the other dry shamoos I've tried. I also love that the fragance is not as strong and long lasting as all the other brands I've tried. I haven't has any problems with white hair either. The only thing I don't love is the price, but I will keep buying it so that I don't have to wash my hair every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Callie3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this in my Ipsy bag and I loved it. I didn't know dry shampoo was available in a spray can. I thought it was all loose powder, and sometimes it could be really messy. The spray was super easy to use. I didn't experience any itching on my scalp like I did with other kinds of dry shampoo. The price is a bit more than I would like to pay, but I will be purchasing the full size when my sample is gone. I've been using it at least twice a week since I received it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by ellen1159

I think this stuff is great. My hair is fine, highlighted and the new growth is coming in gray. It has thinned a lot over the past couple of years (hormones or stress/anxiety, who knows?) so if I don't shampoo at least every other day it looks horrendous. This blessed stuff gives me an extra day off of washing and it's not as gummy as Not Your Mother's. Will have to give the Suave a try, depending on how much alcohol it has in it (read that alcohol can dry out hair and cause breakage, especially with mature hair). Price is crazy but I don't use it that often.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Itai

I hated the scent of it (floral), it feels very powdery. It does absorb oil, but the effect doesn't last all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

LOVE! I got this in my August ipsy bag and I have to say I really love it! I have been using the Not Your Mothers Dry Shampoo but I very rarely use it because it makes my hair very dry and I hate the feeling it leaves behind. While this dry shampoo comes out very white and left a white sheen on my scalp (I have blonde hair) I didn't notice any white on my hair after I brushed through it. Like other reviewers I noticed that it comes out rather fast and loud and almost scares you at first. I definitely cringe before spraying it but it doesn't leave my hair feeling gross or like I need to wash it worse than before. I can't imagine spending nearly $20 on a dry shampoo though :( so when this runs out I will probably try to find a more affordable version of a dry shampoo that doesn't break the bank and make my hair feel gross.