January 29, 2015 | 1938 users online

Dry Shampoo - Klorane - Dry shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2015 3:34:00 PM More reviews by jinxybells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hair colour: Dark brown to black

Hair type: Greasy roots, dry ends

Having greasy roots means that I normally have to wash my hair every day, which is very stripping on the ends, so I decided to take the plunge and get on the dry shampoo bandwagon. I started with the Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk, and I must say that it really does work.
I have since finished that first can and moved on to my next one, which is the newer Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk for Brown to Dark Hair.

Pros:
+ Does not leave visible white streaks in my dark hair
+ Keeps my roots relatively grease-free, if I spray it on correctly
+ Provides some lift for my straight, flat hair
+ Does not leave the roots feeling gritty
+ Lasted me about half a year, which was pretty good for very regular usage

Cons:
- I found that I must remember to shake the bottle and really hold it at arm's length, then spray it right at the roots for it to really take effect. On days when I do a shoddy job at it, my roots just remain greasy.
- It is a little pricier than some other dry shampoos, like Batiste and CoLab, both of which are also pretty decent ones. In my experience, the Batiste does somewhat leave some residue and grittiness. On the other hand, the CoLab dry shampoo does its job almost as well as the Klorane one does, with the exception of providing lift and having a noticeable fragrance.

Definitely a must-have on my shelf.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 11:35:00 PM More reviews by cilantrocat

Best dry shampoo I have tried to date. Saves me from having to wash my hair constantly leaves my scalp and hair feeling fresh. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 6:47:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Blends in what any color I ordered it at there main site klorane I plan look for more on eBay or amazon for cheaper price is $20 and lasted 2 years using it 3 times a month , it's little on roots and goes long way .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

Since discovering Batiste recently, I have not felt the need to experiment with any other dry shampoos. However, after receiving a sample of this in Birch Box, I used this in between Batiste cans. I felt it was effective, definitely the only competition I've seen come close to Batiste, but since it is almost double the cost, it's difficult to justify. Especially since Batiste works better anyway! I do think the ingredients are a bit more "pure" with Klorane and probably a bit more gentle overall. The scent was clean/almost nonexistent, which is great since a lot of these types of products have a very strong scent. Great product, but not worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

I jumped on the dry shampoo bandwagon when I heard it's really good for giving oomph to blunt fringes. I normally wash my hair every second day, but this stuff lets me stretch it out to four days and still look fresh. I section my hair and spray it on the roots and under the fringe, do my makeup, then brush it all out. Instant volume and my bangs look so full! Even though it can go on white, after brushing it does not leave any residue, not even dandruff-like flakes. It does not make my head feel itchy nor my hair feel crunchy. Compared to Batiste, it may seem pricey but I love the results so I don't mind. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by LambLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have greasy roots and I have been looking for a dry shampoo to make my hair washes last longer. I was using Batiste dry shampoo before this but a family member recommended that I try this (I am using the one with the green cap- with nettle extract). I like the smell of this, it is not as strong as Batiste's. I thought that this worked really well for my hair, it made my hair appear less greasy and added volume. I haven't used a lot of dry shampoo's so I don't know if dry shampoos really work that well in general, but this seems to work just fine.

My only complaints include that it is a bit expensive for the quantity you get and that it makes my scalp a bit itchy if I use it two days in a row (but that could just mean that it's time to wash my hair).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by CallieR

I did enjoy this product, first of all. I got a small travel size while at the Atlanta airport, and while it didn't last very long, it did everything you could ask of a no-color dry shampoo.
But for the price, Batiste is the way to go for me. Especially since I have dark hair and love the colored dry shampoos Batiste has. This just couldn't fill the void.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very decent dry shampoo. It makes my greasy hair look somewhat freshly washed, has a light and pleasant scent and it doesn't leave any white residue in my dark hair. But it doesn't perform any better than the Batiste dry shampoos, which are much cheaper and easier to find. For that reason, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Disappointed in this after I tried Batiste dry shampoo. It's much cheaper and much better then this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by rinnerin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG for dry shampoos. I have dark brown, thin, fine, dry hair with an oily scalp. The Klorane with oat milk does a great job of absorbing the oil just enough so my hair looks good without drying it out further like the other dry shamoos I've tried. I also love that the fragance is not as strong and long lasting as all the other brands I've tried. I haven't has any problems with white hair either. The only thing I don't love is the price, but I will keep buying it so that I don't have to wash my hair every day.