Klorane Dry shampoo

4.1

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Starch(Oryza Sativa), SD Alcohol 39-C(Alcohol Denat), Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa(Oat), Kernel Oil(Avena Sativa), CYclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, fragance(Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate Slicia.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

New Holy Grail dry shampoo. My hair info: shoulder length, fine, straight, colored light brown/auburn hair.

Use: I sprayed it on my root on hair that was about 2 days post shampoo. It sucked up oil almost immediately. It initially left a grey residue, but after massaging a minute or two and then brushing the residue disappeared. It have my hair a little extra volume, and more importantly letting it looking, feeling, and smelling cleaner than it had been.

I love it and it has a permanent home in my bathroom.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have tried a variety of dry shampoo products from drug store to high-end. This left my hair greasy and feeling dirty. High hopes dashed!

I have been a faithful fan of Batiste for over a year since I discovered dry shampoo. I've tried several other high end brands and drug store brands and haven't found one I've liked as much. This product works amazingly for me. I was able to go THREE days without washing and this is highly unusual. The price is a deterrent, but maybe with sales and coupons that could help.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I somehow received 2 samples of this by Birchbox and I love it. I have long dark hair that gets oily after one day so I like using dry shampoo to help it out a little. It has a very light sent, and it really absorbs the oil and gives me volume when i use it before i go to sleep and brush it out the next morning. I don't know if it's a HG item for me yet because I'm still trying to find other great dry shampoos but this is one of the best I've used.

This dry shampoo is pretty good at keeping my hair from looking super greasy, although I do have other preferred brands. This does not absorb oil as well as Batiste (which is much cheaper) and the scent is just okay. I liked using it, but I would probably not repurchase because Batiste is a lot cheaper and more effective.

I think this product is my least favourite from all the dry shampoos that I've tried. The smell is unpleasant and the worst part is that it leaves white residue in your hair, making you look like you're greying. It does absorb the oils well, but whatever the pros of this product, I can't get over the fact that it makes my hair white and it doesn't fade no matter how much i massage it into my hair or brush it. I made the mistake to use this an hour before going out and was so desperate to fade out the white that I injured my scalp from brushing it too strongly. I will definitely not buy this again.

I'm am reviewing the one for oily hair with the green cap. This product does a good job for a drug store dry shampoo but it sucks when you go to wash your hair and your hair is just a rats nest, I don't understand why it makes its so tangled once I go to shampoo, I won't be buying this again

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It smells great, and it really works well on my dark brown hair. Only drawback is it's pretty easy to make your hair go white, but if you brush it out/shake it up it easily blends in. I much prefer it to Co-Lab's dry shampoo, which I find just makes my hair feel really dirty and greasy.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

It is a decent product. I apply it on my second-day hair when needed. It spreads well, absorbs oil, leaves no residue, stops itching and adds volume. No problems with the nozzle. I haven't noticed that its regular use reduces oil production though. And I think I lose more of my hair if I apply it too often. It is just my theory but I think that it can clog hair follicules.I continue using it but only when needed. 1 lippie off for my doubts.

I am reviewing the dry shampoo with nettle, for oily hair.

This product works pretty well, adds volume, and does a good job preventing the hair from getting greasy for the rest of the day. Virtually no scent. I didn't find the powder too difficult to comb out of my dark hair.

The problem is that there's not very much in the can, so it's actually really expensive.

I'm trying to switch from washing my hair every day to every 2 days, so my hair gets pretty oily on the 2nd day, so maybe I am using more product than other people are. Or maybe I just need more practise aiming it. Anyway, I used it every 2 to 3 days and it lasted like 3 weeks.

Will still repurchase since it works for me - maybe the next can won't go by so quickly! O_o

Top Rated Klorane Products