mark On the Edge Hook Up Eyeliner - Cleo

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/23/2012 6:44:00 PM

I only purchased this eyeliner because Lauren Conrad swears by it, and I'm glad I did! I have really oily lids, so MAC's Liquidlast and Milani's Infinite liners are the only ones that last on my lids. This liner doesn't have the same waterproof power, but it does stay on as long as I don't try to wipe it off. I love that it doesn't transfer to the folds of my lids, which is usually a problem for me. The brush is very thin, which I love because some days I just want a really thin line. It also makes it really easy for me to do a cat eye, which I can't really do with the other liners I use (they can get tacky and their brushes aren't as thin). I have this liner in black, or "cleo," and it comes out really pigmented on my lids. I'll still use MAC or Milani's eyeliners since they have the best staying power, especially for a night out. But, I'll definitely keep using this liner for everyday use. I also recommend getting the hookup (which usually comes free when you buy another hookup item), because the handle by itself is really short.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the brush is way too thin and the product is waaaaay to watery. its not even black - its brown water...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've gone through so many tubes of this eyeliner!! It doesn't smudge, draws a super thin line (but can draw thick ones too) and is very black and a little shiny (like plastic-y, not shimmery). It often dries out, but because of the price, it is cheap to replace. And with mark's return policy, you can return it for a full return if not satisfied

on 1/16/2010 7:26:00 PM

I love this liquid eyeliner. You can make the most precise line EVER. Plus, this literally lasts FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER on your eyes. I have greasy eyelids so the fact that this lasts at all is amazing. It is also dead cheap, and I love how it is a hook up. This makes tricky liquid liner application a peice of cake, for those who are inept with liquid liner application like me. Buy this!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my absolute favorite liquid liner, and I've tried a lot! The brush provides a lot of control, and the formula creates a nice smooth line effortlessly. This was the eyeliner I practiced with to learn how to get a straight line, and have not been able to replicate the effects with any other liner. Wear very well on me and is very inexpensive. Would repurchase again and again and again.

on 9/6/2009 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my first liquid eyeliner and I really like it. It came on really easy and didn't smudge. Yesterday, I did my first winged eyeliner look with it and it came on easily, and it stayed and dried quickly! It is a very matte black though and I wish it had some shine in it.

on 8/21/2009 11:52:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

First off, I love the idea of the hook up with this. Great. I saw that Lauren Conrad uses this and her eyes always look amazing. But the product itself is disappointing. I am pretty good with liner, but this stuff is a little hard to put on correctly. It goes on very thick and made my eyes looks clownish. I was able to smudge it down and it looked a little better. This has zero lasting power though. Within 5 hours it was gone. Would not recommend.

Of all the eye liners ive used, this one is my all time FAV! The brush is nice and thin and very easy to control! I mean even lauren conrad uses this product and its her fav too!

on 7/10/2009 11:28:00 PM

This is a great liner. The brush is easy to use, especially to maneuver with. Glides on easy, dries in a decent time.

on 6/25/2009 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Cleo is a black liquid eyeliner. Very fine brush applicator, easy to get a thin line. Dries quickly to a flat black. I wish it had some shine or reflection to it so I wouldnt buy this shade again. Used w/ UDPP. 0.088oz or 2.5g end of day looked just as I applied it this morning...edited to add: you must use this liner up ASAP once opened because after about 2 months it starts to get little clumps all through the formula.