July 24, 2014 | 1231 users online

Lipstick - Mary Kay - Sweet Maple Lip Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2006 7:27:00 PM More reviews by kweenang75

I'm in love with this color! This stuff lasts just about all the work day. I wish I had gotten more colors at the Mary Kay party! It's a little more expensive than your drug store brands but this is a combination of gloss and lip stick and it lasts! Sweet Maple Lip Polish is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2003 6:38:00 AM More reviews by pretzel4111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Are you looking for a super-pigmented, just-right-for-the-holidays deep red liquid lipstick that lasts all day? Then look no further. I'm actually kind of stunned how perfect this is. It helps to pat just a little bit of this on rather than risking using too much if you use it directly from the applicator. Doesn't dry out my lips, either. I'm a NC20 PPP/LLL, and this color looks perfect against my pale skin. I'd describe this as more of a blue-based red (but I'm not so good with colors). It's what my mom would call a deep, true red. Wow. Love it, especially with a shimmery gloss like Armani Shine Lipgloss in #2 over it. I'm set for the holiday parties now!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2003 9:50:00 PM More reviews by rgocampo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shade -- although it looks like a brick red, it looks like a rich red on me. It goes great with my coloring (black hair, olive skin). The color is rich, doesn't bleed, and stays on all day. I've just bought another one in case it's discontinued (it's a holiday, limited edition)