Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub

4.2

on 1/7/2015 9:13:00 AM

I like this body scrub as you can feel it working (I hate really gentle exfoliators that do absolutely nothing!) and it leaves skin feeling lovely and smooth. The perfect consistency and a subtle, non-offending scent.

However I think it's way overpriced for just a 'nice' body scrub. You can get body scrub from Soap and Glory for much less which is equally as good. I definitely couldn't justify buying this regularly.

on 3/10/2012 3:36:00 PM

An extremely effective yet non-abrasive product, which gently renews skin's surface without any strong scent.

Notably, unlike some of its price-point rivals, will not (i) dry out skin or (ii) leave behind any unwelcome residue to block pores.

on 5/23/2009 11:31:00 PM

Best body scrub I've used so far, but a bit more than what I'd spend for a body scrub normally.

on 9/7/2007 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I received this scrub in a swap and like it. It isn't as exfoliating as some scrubs, because the granules are fairly fine, but it feels good and isn't as messy as the scrubs that are large granules floating in oil. I found the smell to be kind of masculine, although I don't mind it. I don't think I would buy it because it is fairly expensive and I am coming to the conclusion that it is just as effective and so much cheaper to use body wash with synthetic scrubby gloves. If you love Clarins, go for it, but otherwise, I don't think it is anything really special.

on 4/2/2007 2:47:00 AM

This is my favorite body scrub. I like it for several reasons. It comes in a tube instead of a tub, which is much easier to open and use in the shower. I also like that it doesn't leave an oily film on my skin or in my tub like many of the body scrubs on the market today. I don't have to worry about my kids getting into the tub and slipping after using this. The orange creamsicle smell isn't overpowering. And I like the results it gives me. It has really helped with those little bumps on the backs of my arms and thighs. This is a great product and exactly what I was looking for in a body scrub. Thank you to Clarins. I just wish it weren't so expensive. $33 at Sephora.

on 11/12/2006 11:25:00 PM

One of my favourite scrub, i like the small granules. The smell is ok, not fantastic. Price is kinda exp, i only buy it when robinson counter having 20% sale (Singapore).

I really loved this scrub, left my skin silky soft and evened out my fake tan beautifully...I used to only use d/s body scrubs like st ives one but its only when ive used a high end one i can see the difference. Theres only 1 thing that puts me off re purchasing this its the smell- its really strong. but the quality is so superb that i think i will re purchase after all

on 7/31/2006 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Excellent scrub if you're after a gentle exfoliator. The scrub particles are quite smooth and all the same size which (according to Clarins at least) are better than natural particles like walnut shells which can scratch the skin surface.

If you find this too gentle, try using it with a loofah with it, especially for legs and rough patches. I had a body treatment Institute Clarins and this is what the therapist did, and it made my skin baby smooth. I don't mind the scent which I find pretty neutral. The only thing I don't like is that this leaves a moisturising film on skin, which can be sticky. continued >>

on 7/5/2006 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received a tube of this as a GWP, but would never buy it on its own considering the price. The scrub comes in a creamy base with smaller than usual granules. My complaint with it is that you have to use a LOT of product to get your whole body done because of the size of the grains and the way the product is dispersed in a cream. Seems like for the price I could get several cheaper scrubs that would last much longer. The scent is also rather odd as well (chemical smell). It didn't seem to exfoliate my skin as well as some other products I've tried.

on 5/26/2006 2:25:00 PM

I really like this scrub, its not rough on my sensitive skin and It's smell is so indistinct, so it doesn't interfere with my lotions or perfumes.I hate using scrubs in a tub (clinique, origins)as they're hard to handle in the shower. I am on my second tube and will repurchase.

Top Rated Clarins Products