July 29, 2014 | 1980 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Second Nail Polish - Pulsating

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this colour! Quite deep but bright pink. Needs a couple of coats. Easy application

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by VioletDesire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've used this polish for years. It's a great summery fuchsia colour with a blue/purple shimmer to it. Pretty much a dupe for OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia. This and Shocker are my favourite summer colours. if you want a pinkier version, try Shocker.

It goes on easily and dries fast. I use 2 coats, but you could probably get away with one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by suzyjessy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This color is gorgeous! Fushia with blue/purple undertones. It takes a bit longer than 60 seconds to dry, but it does dry quick. You need about 2-3 coats for the color to really pop, but it's so worth it. Just add a good top coat (I love Essie Good to Go top coat) and you are left with an amazing manicure. I recommend to everyone that like a big flash of color on their nails.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Fuschia with a purplish blue sheen. You need 2-3 coats for full coverage. Otherwise, it's kind of a dark sheer color (if that makes sense). Too bright for my hands, but I love it on my toes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have loved fuchsia with blue sheen for as long as I can remember. Love it on my lips and love it on my nails -especially on my toes! Pulsating did not disappoint. Love the shade. Love the coverage. Love the chubby brush. Love how fast it dries. Love the price. I'm a Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish convert!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my HG polishes for the summer that completes my DIY pedicures. It's the perfect bold fuchsia colour that has a beautiful glossy finish. Applies smoothly and of course dries quickly. Wears exceptionally well and lasts!! I have repurchased this colour repeatedly and never disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by meelkhou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love this color! beautiful magenta with purple hints. Goes on smoothly and dries pretty fast. Great quality and remind me some what on an orley nail polish I owned. For the price, you can't beat that!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by risa_ris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to add to the raves for this polish! It is THE perfect fuschia, especially for summer pedis! This is definitely the most flattering polish on me, cant stop looking at my toes when I wear this one (fair, cool-toned and leaning toward neutral)
pick this one up bc for the price you cant go wrong

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2006 10:27:00 AM More reviews by auras

Gorgeous color, very glamorous. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2005 11:55:00 PM More reviews by violetcobra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this color! It's a fuchsia that flashes magenta in a big, pearly glossy way! Please think about this color as a nice alternative to red on toes, or else a nice fun summer mani! My only complaint is that the texture is a little thick and slightly hard to apply thin. The brush is a little short too and I like a nice long brush that lays down color in a more even manner. BUT THE COLOR! WOW!

I do have a pic of this which isn't the best pic in the world and my mani was done like at 11:30 but it still shows off the color like NOBODY's business! If I left this in a hotel room I would spend up to $10 to have another bottle!