December 21, 2014 | 984 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Liquid Eyes- Lasting Lavender

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by mimie

i didn't like this product at all.I must be honest apart from that liquid eye shadow i've never uses after or before any other liquid eye shadow. So i am not sure if i don't like generally liquids or its just this one. But in either ways it didn't work for me. It made the application for me unbelievably difficult, the colour didn't look even and the scent was unbearable.
The colour is a little bit weird...I liked it at first because it was bright but the comments i was getting weren't that nice...It's like...it is way toooo bright...Well i wouldn't recomend it to anyone....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2008 8:39:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked this product, but I'm not too sure if I like the shade. This was given to me by a friend, and the color looks nice inside the tube, but on my skin it just looked tacky and frosty. Maybe it was because of my application method and/or lack of blending well enough. I could see this looking better on someone who has more talent with makeup application than I do.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2006 6:41:00 PM More reviews by twi1ightlullaby

I bought this because I loved the shade. I ended up however not liking the brush that came with it. It blends very unevenly leaving a chalky look. I had to use a q-tip to make it look half way decent, but it still was uneven. I won't be repurchasing this one, or any other Liquid Eyes anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2005 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Janeybear

I must be one of the few who really love this, in fact I've started to stock up just in case they decide to discontinue this shade. I've never tried wearing it alone, I've discovered that it's true merit lies in being a "wash"..what I do is wear a neutral color shadow (one of my faves is Stila espresso) and then dab a few drops of this in the inner corners of my eyes, then blend with my fingers. It seems to brighten up my entire face.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2005 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Halo_86

Bought this on clearance for about $1.50 hoping that I would get my money's worth but I didn't. Thought it would be as good as the Maybelline cool effect eyeshadows but wasn't. Application was messy and it was hard to blend. looked decent after it dried on my lids but seemed like I had applied more shadow on one eye. Would NEVER repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2005 6:45:00 PM More reviews by xopheonixox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AUGH!!!! This product SUCKS!!!!! It goes on cold, wet and has a discusting feel on your eyelids! Its also not very visable...F....F!!!! Maybelline made a real stinker!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2004 11:00:00 PM More reviews by autumn78

i love the liquid eyes line. but this color was one of two one i regret buying. don't get me wrong, i like this particular shade of purple, but i feel like an easter egg when i wear it. just too candy for me. great color, just not for me.