October 25, 2014 | 1024 users online

Highlighters - New York Color - Liquid Face Shimmer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 4:05:00 AM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

~Ah I love this highlighter- its cheap and does the job perfectly :)

I love using it over my brown bone alone, or as a base and under my eyes before foundation to look awake....its a great product and beats out lots of HE highlighters out there. Will repurchase if I ever run out.....I just hate the packaging, it looks cheap- but I can overlook that because its does what its suppose to do :D ~

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by rubyx

I've had this product for many years and I love shimmer on my eyebrows. This does the job, but I hate the packaging. Every time I open it (and this inevitably happens with every squeeze tube) too much product comes out, and it is wasted. I think it would be better if it came in a lip gloss like tube. I use a q-tip and dab it on the cap, then on my brows, and blend with a finger. The shimmer is very concentrated and does not blend easily. The color lasts very long, which is a plus. This is good for its price but it's too messy for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2007 6:24:00 PM More reviews by virginia88

My fav shimmer/highlighter is skinlights (see reviews) but this is great as well. I use it on eyelids, corner and brow highlighter, and sometimes on lips. It is more concentrated than SkinLights so I dont use on face unless I add just a tad to face lotion, sunscreen, or foundation (just a tiny bit). It works best as eyecorner highlighter. I am 38 and it opens up my eyes. I am acne prone and it doesnt bother me. Check out my other reviews.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2005 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Pimpette_69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like to use this on my eyes, and my cheekbones. It's a nice touch, but nothing amazing. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2004 1:03:00 PM More reviews by bigredreturns

Meh. The color was too dark for me and was extremely 'shimmery' and made my already very oily face all the more oily and slick. This would be better for someone with a more olive complexion who likes shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2004 1:51:00 PM More reviews by vanillasugardream

This is a very good product and similar to ones which are much higher in price. I don't understand why this is under the category for foundations, but, anyway.... There are 3 colors to my knowledge, siver pink, silver beige, (and copper or bronze or something} and they all work GREAT as a liquid tube shadow. They are too runny for the lips, and I think they contributed to some skin problems when i used it on my cheeks. But, for the eyes. Wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2004 2:11:00 PM More reviews by kristine123452

I love this stuff!!! I was looking for a replacement for my nuetrogena shimmer sheers and this is it!!! I tried it once and saw great results. But now I have tried it many times and each time I find a better way to apply it so I can do different looks. I will buy this again. I mean, it's so cheap and is worth like the 2 dollars it costs. I would even buy it if it WAS more expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2004 2:41:00 AM More reviews by dancequeen730

i must admit that when i bought this, i never even thought to use it as a face shimmer, just eye shadow. i used this almost daily all last summer, and by the end my friends were adicted too. the tube lasts forever and its pretty and shimmery and great leaves a sparkly sheen on eyes without being too dramatic.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2004 1:45:00 PM More reviews by anne00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very good highlighter. I got it in beige. It's very pretty and cheap only $3CAN. Even through this product is in a pretty small tube it will last a long time since you only need a little.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2004 8:10:00 PM More reviews by sporadicity

My make up artist friend used this product on me and I love the way it shimmers. It's more glittery than shimmery so if you're very conservative this product isn't for you. Super cheap, I'd buy this again.