Johnson & Johnson Bedtime Bath

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, PEG-150 Distearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quarternium-15, Citric Acid,

on 5/23/2014 12:59:00 AM

I used Lush'a Twilight bath gel for a long time. It was too expensive for the amount you got. I decided to find something else with the same soothing scent. This bubble bath smells lovely. I feel so relaxed when I take a bath with this.

on 2/17/2013 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Too good to save for just the babies - everyone should try it! It smells lovely - a musky powdery lavender that is very soothing. Not too strong but it stays on the skin. It makes lots of bubbles though they do fade somewhat quickly. I use one capful for an adult-size bath ;)

on 10/12/2012 8:52:00 PM

i would never have heard about this product without MUA. i'm an adult and i am childless. but yes, this is a lovely bubble bath. very relaxing. i am actually not a huge fan of lavender, but this one is subtle and i like it a lot. i will repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

After reading reviews I tried this for the first time tonight. The smell was heavenly and very relaxing but left the tub quickly, so I used about a cap full over the course of my bath to massage onto my skin. I loved that it gave me a tub full of soft fragrant bubbles in the beginning and by the end of my bath they were gone. Normally, I would be annoyed that my bubbles are gone, but in this case, I actually like not having to rinse the extra foam off my body when I'm done bathing. This bathtime soak just gradually loses its bubbles so when I'm done, I can just get up and dry off. I couple this with the bedtime lotion and pop a melatonin supplement and I am on my way to dream land.

on 2/22/2010 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the scent of this too. It is soothing and makes me wish J&J made a perfume of this. It foams gently, doesn't leave any itchy residue, cleans well without stripping, and the scent lingers on the skin. When combined with regular baby lotion, it makes a even better combo after a bath or shower. My skin feels soft which is another positive aspect. Target sells its own version of this too, so if you want to save a couple of bucks, you can try the generics. For now, this is my favorite for spring when powdery scents appeal to me. Highly recommended.

on 8/26/2009 9:21:00 PM

I really love this foaming bath! It helps me relax too even if I am not a baby!! :) The smell is just: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only down side is that it takes too much of this product to actually smell enough or maybe I am just too crazy about the smell so i have to use alot to get the good feeling!!

on 8/22/2009 2:52:00 AM

Good to use along with the bedtime lotion, really nice as a night time body wash or as a foaming bath, very relaxing! It helps on nights you know you will just not be able to fall asleep!

on 2/14/2009 12:45:00 AM

I used this as a shower gel and absolutely love the scent. It is rather calming and relaxing, very gentle. It was quite moisturizing as well and it lathered up pretty good. I also used it when shaving cream when I ran out shaving cream.

I picked it up on sale when it was cheap, but haven't re-bought it since. I'm trying more natural (cold processed) soaps at the moment (a phase of mine), but would definitely buy this again if I saw it on sale. Again, the scent is just heavenly!!! =)

on 9/4/2008 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've used this for many years. I'm not all that fond of it as a bubble bath, I use it on a pouf as a body wash instead.

I love the lavender chamomile scent. It definitely is a soft, relaxing scent. It cleanses well without being drying and leaves my skin soft.

The price is right as it is, but you certainly don't need much for each use so it lasts a long time.

I will continue to buy this product.

I bought the CVS brand knockoff version of this and it smells great for much cheaper. I mostly use this to wash my dogs with because it's gentle and it's nice to keep them smelling good for a little while at least. I will also occasionally use this in a bubble bath for myself. It lathers very well and the smell is amazing - very soft and calming. For those who don't like the "new and improved" Johnson & Johnson version, I suggest that you try the CVS brand.

Top Rated Johnson & Johnson Products