April 21, 2014 | 1032 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites in Marshmallow Dream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2005 7:44:00 PM More reviews by hayitshappybunny

smells very yummy, more like vanilla icing or cake then marshmellows, tho. it's clear with a bunch of little white flakes floating around in side. it makes my lips super shiney, which i love. also its extremley cheap and softens my lips. the only thing don't like about this is that the wand doesnt come out of the hole easily and i have to practically pull it out! also, it leaks sometimes even if its standing up right. i still lub this, tho!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2004 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Sparki

This is super stuff! It's a clear gloss that brings out my lips' natural rosiness. Very pretty. And it tastes and smells -- pretty yummy. Not like marshmallows though. More like banana candy. It's all I can do to keep from licking it off. A great product from a brand I've trusted since teenhood. 5 lipsticks only because i can't give 10. Too bad it's only available in a gift pack assortment. A scent and flavor to go BANANAS for. Maybe the BB people should sell it individually year-round as Banana Candy Fantasy or something, since THAT'S what it smells and tastes like.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2004 9:36:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

mm...smells like frosted sugar cookies! this gloss is clear but theres little tiny white flecks in it..are they supposed to be snowflakes since this is H.E.?? beats me but they dont show up on lips. i had to take a lippie off however because the opening to get the wand out of the toube is way too small and you only get a little dribble of gloss. i have to apply it like ten times to get the desired amount of gloss on my lips! this gloss isnt overly shiny by any means. its just your mediocre shine. ...hmm a tiny update.. i am seeing that the little white things are making my gloss foggy in the bottle as i dunk the wand down.. good thing it doesnt effect the clear shine on your lips. o well. but i think that this would be a great staple for the holidays.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2004 7:16:00 AM More reviews by jynjai

I just received the 3-pack gift tin. I purchased it through an auction, but it's also available for purchase at Bonne Bell's website for $3.00. The Marshmallow Dream is wonderful! It's definitely a good holiday flavor, because it smells JUST LIKE Yankee Candle's "Christmas Cookie" fragrance. It took me right to the holidays when I opened the tube and took a sniff. Marshmallow Dream is a delicious fragrance if you like bakery scents, and I love the fact that it's a clear gloss. Thumbs way up!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 9:11:00 AM More reviews by devilina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just got this off an auction. Smells so good! Makes me want candy :P It's a clear gloss but will be having no regrets because of the smell alone! I would buy this again but too bad Bonne Bell is not available in Singapore and what's worse, this is LE :'(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2004 11:32:00 AM More reviews by cheer_queen94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really really dont know why I am writing this review in June when i got this in December as a stocking stuffer , this smells like sugar or just sugar cookies. Other people smell it beacause the smell was a warming , comforting christmas scent. They say to me "It smells like teddy grahams !" or "Where can I get one" to bad they discontinued it! This is definetly a staple for the holidays!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by kristenb

I was lemming a makeup fix and, since the makeup budget this month was small, decided to buy some Bonne Bell lip lites, as the reviews are always so positive for them. To be quite honest, why did I really need another lipgloss, esp three without any real staying power. Sure, they taste good. But I dont make it a practice to lick off my lipglosses, so this means nothing to me. The colors are pretty, but they don't stay on long at all. I found this "limited edition" set (with Mocha Cappuccino, Sugar Frost and Marshmallow Dream) at CVS, and obviously this has been around for some time if it came out for the holidays! Anyways, I will use these up as an everyday, "run out to the store" type gloss. But otherwise, i probably will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2004 7:19:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

Mmmmm.... I just want to eat this stuff! This is a clear lipgloss with this cloudy white particles in it (is that supposed to be the 'marshmallows' in it or something)? Anyway, if you can get over the "cloudy white stuff", you'll be absolutely delighted with this one. It's not your most functional lip gloss, the shine and texture is just ok, but the taste just makes this lipgloss so much more exciting. In my opinion, you're never too old to grow out of Bonne Bell, and for this price it's so worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2004 11:53:00 PM More reviews by veggiekhc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I swapped for this because I heard it smelled like s'mores- and I'm delighted to report that I was not disappointed! This is probably the best-smelling product that Bonne Bell makes! Too bad it was LE, but maybe you can still find the tins at Rite Aid? I saw some there a few weeks ago...anyway, this is a lovely, clear gloss with a fabulous scent. I only took off one lippie because this gloss, like all the Lip Lites, slips right off my lips, requiring frequent reapplication. But when a product smells this good, it's a pleasure to keep reapplying!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2004 5:01:00 PM More reviews by shybaby420

got to join the group I just happened to stumble upon the last tin that had this gloss in it and when I tried it, WOW! it had the most yummiest flavor, other than that it is your standard lip lite gloss, but the flavor is outstanding. The only shame is that you have to buy the other two to get it and that as far as I know they won't be coming out with any more =(