October 22, 2014 | 1473 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Avon - Sheer Nourishment Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Indrawn

I really hated this product! As soon as I opened it there was this really strong chemical smell.

The actual moisturiser is WAY too dark and orangey, and when I applied it it came out blotchy and streaky, didn't blend well at all, and I already have pretty tan skin. Needless to say it worked terribly on my fair-skinned sister.

Also I don't like how Avon always sells their moisturisers in tubs. You have to dip your entire finger in to get out the product and it gets into and all over your nails. Tube/bottle packaging is much better.

Overall - NO coverage, blends poorly, much too orange and dark. Immediately returned it.

- - -
PRICE [3] | PACKAGING [2] | REPURCHASE [no]

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2007 12:52:00 PM More reviews by happywhensad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It smells like chemicals. Left a nice tint though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 8:59:00 AM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ever since my skin started behaving itself I refuse to apply high coverage foundation. Tinted moisturiser is ideal and this one is best I have tried yet. It evens out my skin tone and leaves a glowy finish with added SPF too. The colour is very subtle (I got it in 'Light') so what's not to like? I hear it has been reformulated since I bought mine last year so I will review that when I get it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2005 5:38:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this out of the Avon Outlet after it was discontinued from the Brochures. I paid only $2.99 for 1 oz. I ordered the Light. I bought it to wear out on our boat so I would have natural looking coverage with spf protection. This has some glitter in it which gives you a nice glow when you are out in the sunshine. I wouldn't use this everyday, but it is nice for when you want to have a natural glow outdoors. This is light coverage. I wouldn't purchase this for the regular price, but at $2.99 it's a good product. I've found with Avon if foundation tends to turn orangey always get the lightest color you can. This didn't turn on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2005 9:59:00 AM More reviews by kittyfairie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My goodness! Talk about orange. Never again. Never!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2005 2:33:00 PM More reviews by kelpri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in Medium a short time ago for $3.99, with high expectations. This product was a big disappointment. The moment I put it on my face, it felt very heavy even though I used a small amount. The color was way too dark and orangey. It's not "medium" at all, and I can usually wear medium shades. The only reason I'm giving it 2 lippies is for the SPF factor.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2005 8:16:00 PM More reviews by blue_eyez

I dunno what's up with the complaints, but I thought the sheer nourishment tinted moisturizer was great! I've used it all week, no break out, no added oilyness (and i have t-zone oily skin). I agree, the colour i got (light) was orange-y, but that just gives me more reason to get some colour on my pastey white skin! The vitamins in the moisturizer do make a difference - my skin seems more smooth and even from using it. I recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2004 2:31:00 PM More reviews by whooey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This evens out a bit of my blotchy skin. I noticed that on the package it dries orange, and I have light. When my face was sunburned it gave it more of a tanned look, which was nice, but it is a bit too orange to use all the time. I ended up throwing this out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2004 5:18:00 PM More reviews by beddheadd

I'm think the product has changed since the other reviews were written, because I have semi-oily skin and the stuff worked great for me (and I use a separate moisturizer underneath). It was sheer, but provided enough coverage to even out my skintone (which is what tinted moisturizers are meant to do), the color was very sheer and accurate (I use Medium and have yellow-undertones), and it just gave me an overall, clean look like I would expect from a tinted moisturizer. I would definitely purchase again, because it's a good price for a decent product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2004 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Fiore

I bought the moisturize in the light tone but it was too orange for me,and it will be for most of the people.I will not purchase it again because it's really oily for my normal skin,the only good thing in this product is the package.