November 23, 2014 | 1677 users online

Blush - MAC - Revenge Shimmer Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2007 3:25:00 PM More reviews by sade529

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love, love, love this color. I'm somewhere between a CCC and a DDD and I first bought this over 7 years ago and I'm still in love with this color. The pigment is so rich and it really compliments my skin tone and undertones and don't let anyone tell you that brown skinned girls can't wear pink. You can wear it and wear it well, if you know how to apply and what goes well with your skintone. I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this shade. I remember going on vacation to Miami and a Scandinavian waitress loved the color and I couldn't remember the name, and took down her e-mail address and sent her the info. Highly recommend this. Definitely a favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2006 2:36:00 AM More reviews by joiedevivre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this as a blush in summer- makes my tan look great! Looks scary bright in the pan, but is sheer and buildable, so you can adjust how much you need. Plus, no need to use a highlighter, the subtle shimmer makes you look so glowy! Love this, and definitely would buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2005 11:19:00 AM More reviews by aperfectegg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Another great from MAC! I haven't been able to wear any of the other shimmer powders -- too light -- to shimmery -- but this is gorgeous on my NC30-35 GGG skin! I find that even though I went OMG! looking at the color in the pot it went on sheer with subtle very natural shimmer. I am NC30 right now and it looks good so I imagine it will fab in the summer when I am tanned! Happy Camper with this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2004 2:36:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A re-discovery in my forgotten stash.
It was an impulse purchase when the Lady Danger collection came out but it's great for a night out. Don't let the intenseness of the shade fool you. It goes on sheer and gives a nice, flushed look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2004 1:15:00 AM More reviews by bones_skin_n_harmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! It doubles as a blush and highlighter in one! It definitely has shimmer, but it actually adheres to your skin as opposed to flaking off like the Skin Finish. The texture is easy to apply with. Don't let the color in the pot intimidate you. It can be layered to desired look. I just use the big powder/blush brush 150, and dab on little by little. It's beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2004 3:35:00 AM More reviews by GrissomsGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nothing like a little Revenge to give me the kind of flush I get from a mid day hot flash or better yet a roll in the hay with Mr. Crowe. A little goes a long way and topped over bronzed skin. Oh La La!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Colleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shade. It's very sheer, but still has a lot of pigment, so I don't have to apply layer upon layer to get the flushed look that I love. The shimmer is very subtle and complements my NC35 complexion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2003 12:57:00 PM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this blush gives u a flushed radiant look = ) i tend to love deep berry tones. they're so inviting!!! there's shimmer in this sheer powder so it's great as a highlighter. however, i wear my blushes sans foundation and this looks great. it immediately gives your cheeks a warm sexy glow. adore this!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2003 5:18:00 PM More reviews by SusanR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This looks so dark & somewhat intimidating in the compact, but don't be scared! On the cheeks it gives a gorgeous flush with subtle gold shimmer. Definitely reminds me of NARS Sin (and much cheaper!) There have been rumors that this is discontinued, but a MAC MA just confirmed to me that it's not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2002 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Calamity

I agonized over buying this. I saw it in a MAC store and thought the colour was just gorgeous. It's red, but a complex red - when I put it next to something pink-red, it looks orange-red, and vice versa. I thought it would make me look like a whore or a clown or a whore clown, but I bought it anyway. Well, no whore-clown-ness. Thankfully, it's sheer, and I can wear it. Gives a very pretty flushed look, like I just came in from the cold. Hooray!