December 20, 2014 | 1242 users online

Bronzers - mark - Afterglow blush-Bronze glow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by dstamnitz2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received Mark Pro Bronzing Powder in Bronze in swap. I am very pleased with it. I have fair skin with pink undertones, and this does not look orange on me (which 9 out of 10 bronzers do). It is easy to build up coverage. I use a MAC blush brush and it adds a nice light bronze color. I top it off with a bit of pink or peachish blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2005 10:42:00 AM More reviews by i_darling

A very pretty blush/bronzer. I use this with my regular bronzer to add more sparkle (because it is *highly* shimmery). Comes in plastic clamshell packaging so a face case is required to tote around. A nice addition to my blushes/bronzers.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2004 10:03:00 AM More reviews by cosmocranky

I really like this bronzer. It's very natural and gives a realistic sun kissed glow. There is a very fine shimmer in it as well. I think this bronzer is best for paler gals like myself because it is so light. Great price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2004 8:41:00 PM More reviews by crusader437

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

a nice sheer bronze...not orange or dirty looking at all. it is sheer, which is a good thing because you can't really over do it...but it gives a nice sun-kissed look. it also has a subtle shimmer that looks great as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2003 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Shanoid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mark is an amazing line of makeup! Bronze Glow is a bronzer but is a little more sheer than other bronzers. It has glod glitter on it so you shouldnt put the makeup all over your face- just cheeks, temples, and forehead.