mark Afterglow blush-Bronze glow

Price: $

on 7/21/2009 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I received Mark Pro Bronzing Powder in Bronze in swap. I am very pleased with it. I have fair skin with pink undertones, and this does not look orange on me (which 9 out of 10 bronzers do). It is easy to build up coverage. I use a MAC blush brush and it adds a nice light bronze color. I top it off with a bit of pink or peachish blush.

on 5/25/2005 10:42:00 AM

A very pretty blush/bronzer. I use this with my regular bronzer to add more sparkle (because it is *highly* shimmery). Comes in plastic clamshell packaging so a face case is required to tote around. A nice addition to my blushes/bronzers.

on 5/25/2004 10:03:00 AM

I really like this bronzer. It's very natural and gives a realistic sun kissed glow. There is a very fine shimmer in it as well. I think this bronzer is best for paler gals like myself because it is so light. Great price.

on 3/22/2004 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

a nice sheer bronze...not orange or dirty looking at all. it is sheer, which is a good thing because you can't really over do it...but it gives a nice sun-kissed look. it also has a subtle shimmer that looks great as well.

on 10/16/2003 1:05:00 PM

Mark is an amazing line of makeup! Bronze Glow is a bronzer but is a little more sheer than other bronzers. It has glod glitter on it so you shouldnt put the makeup all over your face- just cheeks, temples, and forehead.

Popular Bronzers