Neutrogena Skin Clearing Oil-Free Makeup

3.5

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl 4 Oleate, Silicone Polyether Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Matricaria Flower Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Lactate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Polysilicone 11, Polymethylmethacrylate, Dimethicone, Quaternium 18 Hectorite, PEG 8 Propylene Glycol Cocoate, Silica, Silica Silylate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Ethylene Brassylate, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 7/24/2015 4:13:00 PM

I love this foundation it doesnt clog my pores at all what so ever it helped with my acne if anything . i always have difficulty finding a drugstore foundation that has my under tone since i have yellow undertone and most of the drugstore foundations have a pink undertone to them.. It helps me keepi g my skin matte it also lasts on the skin... It doesnt feel cackey on the skin it feels more natural and looks more natural since it has no shine to it. I payed 12.49 For it kinda pricey the one i would use costed me under $8. But i thinks it worth every single penny im going repurchase this when in out .. I hate that it doesnt have a pump tho

on 7/6/2015 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Just finished an entire bottle of this. I originally purchased last summer for a breakout marathon then put it away for winter when my skin goes combo and has fewer breakouts. I busted it back out again when my skin went full on summer wacko again. I hardly ever finish a bottle of foundation and I'm very proud of this one. It's okay as a foundation. I can't say for sure if it helped my breakouts because I was using other treatments simultaneously. The use of this certainly didn't hurt or make them worse, though. It's a tad pricey for drugstore, imo. Medium coverage at best, I would have to apply a second thin layer over problem areas to cover. Didn't make me oilier or emphasize fine lines, etc. I would apply with a Beauty Blender. I will not repurchase this, however, because the Maybelline baby skin line has a similar formula for breakouts and I prefer that one. It's also cheaper.

on 6/17/2015 9:20:00 PM

I bought this foundation because I was suffering from a severe acne breakout the past year. I only got it because a friend of mine had acne and it covered her blemishes fairly well. When I applied it on my face does look flawless and it completely got rid of the oiliness but after a few hours my face got itchy and it felt super dry. By the end of the day when I got home I washed it off and immediately notice redness all over and the small pimples bulging out into big painful cysts!! After that I have to change my skincare routine and steer clear of putting on foundation for almost a month just to avoid aggravating those bumps even more! My face has gotten a lot better since then and I have already tossed that bottle into the trash. Never getting it again and never recommending to anyone unless your skin is tough like a rock.

on 5/28/2015 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just switched to this foundation and I love it! I was looking for something that would help my rough, dry, bumpy skin. I break out and don't know if it's allergies or acne ): but this foundation "calms" my skin. It's made my skin look smoother and brighter. The coverage is light to medium, but I can live with that.

on 5/9/2015 11:36:00 PM

I hate this. Terrible coverage and feels gross.

on 4/29/2015 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I think this foundation has potential to be fantastic. However, I have had problems in the past with Neutrogena and Covergirl foundations being too pink on my cool toned fair skin. If you are able to find a shade that matches, I think this foundation would work great for you!

on 3/26/2015 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this several years back and didn't like it (I think because I hadn't learned yet how to apply makeup well/use the products with it that made it work), but now it's my everyday foundation. The lightest shade matches my skin the closest of almost any foundation I've tried and I have tried a lot! even higher end ones. I am very, very fair skinned and thankfully this does not look orange in natural light. I start off by using a facial oil and lotion underneath since the acid in this makes my skin flaky (*but combats pimples, so it balances out), apply the product, then finish with a good dose of NYX Matte Finishing Spray to make it hold. Throughout the day my skin does get oily, but I blot the worst spots instead of powdering my face to death. I'd rather have a little glow rather than be completely shine-free. The finish looks pretty natural, a little dewy, and only cakes a little around my chin/mouth by the end of my workday due to it drying out a bit. Overall, it's a good drugstore foundation that's comfortable to wear daily and does not make me look overdone and/or pasty.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I love this foundation! It isn't completely matte or completely dewey, but a little more on the dewey side during application which moisturizers my face. It's easy to blend and very buildable. It is very long lasting- though it does give off a slightly orange tint about 9 hours later.
The packaging isn't the best, I prefer a squeeze tube foundation just because it's cleaner and not as sloppy/messy. I love wearing this foundation because it gives me a natural yet smooth looking skin, PLUS it contains salicylic acid which helps your skin. I would definitely recommend it, I love it so far!! :)

on 2/17/2015 4:37:00 PM

I used this foundation for a while and find that it has many shades that match my skin. Its great mostly, but I find that it doesn't last very long and is streaky. Also by the end of the day it gets kind of clumpy and orange looking...which isn't cute. If you don't wear makeup for long amounts of time/ have a lot of time to touch up during the day, will work for you

I have very acne prone skin that is sometimes oily and sometimes dry. I have been using this product for about a yeae