April 19, 2014 | 1115 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Renergie Lift Makeup SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by yelloworange

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have moved on to using Skin foundation from Bobbie Brown but have used this foundation for a couple years. I have oily and breakout prone skin and this is one of the best textures and color matches that I have found. I find that the thin formula doesn't look cakey and it's packed with pigment so it covers really well. I also found it to hold up well. I would suggest setting with a light dusting iof translucent powder if your oily. It never broke me out. I found a better color match with BB but think it is an awsome foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by LyrA236

This product should in no way shape or form be used by anyone with oily skin or who is prone to breakouts. On me, this applies sheerly, but you can build coverage. It stays dewy and is moisturizing. Unless you powder, it does not last past lunch. The shades are neutral and quite nice. There is no scent to this. The pump dispenses the right amount of product and is hygienic.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by mizcris66

I need to begin the review with a clarification.... I have the opposite type of skin that this product is marketed for..... oily and acne prone with very few wrinkles. I only tried it because a colleague with the same type of skin that I do swears by it! This product worked fabulously for me! It did not cause me to break-out and offered a good medium coverage...even covering some acne discolourization! Better yet, the shade selection was excellent.... I have super-fair skin (think vampire! lol) and this is one of the few products that actually offered a porcelain shade with COOL undertones!!! YAY!! no orange/yellow mask!

That being said, I can completely understand why some reviewers with dry, wrinkle prone skin might find this foundation frustrating...if it doesn't make my oily skin greasy, I can't imagine how it could could be moisturizing enough to help skin that needs hydration.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by JenniferBalesteri

During Christmastime, I was with my Mom and she was grabbing some stuff at Lancome...

The guy there politely asked me what I wear, and I was sold on Urban Decay's Naked, with the Blurring Brush. My Mom told me to sit down and try the one she gets at Lancome...Renergie Lift.

Axel, the Lancome Dude removed my makeup and did my face with a brush and the Renergie (after color matching). OMG...I looked 10 years YOUNGER. The UD color I was wearing was too dark and the lighter Lancome stuff was AMAZING. He applied the matching color (Buff I believe) waterproof undereye concealer and I could not believe the transformation!

This foundation is thinner, but that's what I liked about the UD Naked too... I can still use by Blurring brush, or even my Bobbi Brown foundation brush, and this stuff settles into a beautiful, soft, dewy satin finish.

If I was shucking out the bills for this, I would pass, but Mom bought me the set of foundation and concealer. I feel and look younger and prettier. Oh, and It lasts all day and it seems to be a lot of product for the $$$. Recommend for women 40+

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by missmelsie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only tried this foundation because the MUA said there was a shade to suit me. I am about NC43 in Mac and shade 05 did match pretty well. This foundation is low to medium coverage but I found it did nothing to cover up my dark scarring or even up my skin. I don't expect miracles, as that's what concealer is for, but I like my foundation to take the edge off.

Despite setting this with two powders, I was extremely shiny within an hour and by 3 hours this had come off my face and looked horrible. It also accentuated my pores and made my skin look stretched - not a problem I've ever had before!

Thankfully I only used a sample and didn't purchase this, but I definitely don't recommend this foundation. I'm pretty desperate to try any type of foundation that will suit my skin tone, but I won't put up with this!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by BoandChica2

Only used this once, but that was enough. Like one reviewer said, it actually accented my facial flaws, i.e. larger pores. In addition, it didn't last on me. I've never really been a fan of LancĂ´me foundations but the MU made it sound wonderful. Not for me....

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by mart62

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking to replace the Photogenic foundation I have been using for years. Renergie has medium to light buildable coverage and it go on soft and smooth however that was short lived. Within ten minutes my skin was burning and flaking as if I had used retinol. I looked in the mirror and the skin on my face looked shriveled like a prune ,every line seemed to be emphasized. I had to remove this foundation within an hour due to the discomfort. I checked the ingredients on MakeupAlley and found denatured alcohol and another product similar to retinol. I will go back to Photogenic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticjunky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Lancome has foundation down to a perfect science, that's all I can think of. My favorite foundation in the world is their Teint miracle but someone gave me a bottle of this renergie and it is also fantastic. It does not settle into lines and wrinkles the way a lot of foundation does, it gives nice even coverage without ever feeling cakey which is the one thing I can't stand in foundation, I don't want to feel like I am wearing a mask. I haven't found that it lasts an incredibly long time but none of the great foundations do, the foundations that claim to are just heavy and gross. This foundation feels and looks like it is just your skin...but better. A+ Lancome!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by ylingsbling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is terrible on me. Emphasizes skin flaws I never saw before. I almost cry. Though thin and made for mature skin it tightens on my skin and looks like a cheap formula.. I am returning it ASAP

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Moniquerules

I am not very loyal to foundations...only because I feel like there are so many great products, and foundation is an important product to get right! I love this foundation! it doesn't make my face greasy, and it is long lasting. It provides a nice even complexion to start with...I've bought this foundation again, and I would highly reccomend this product! Lancome, in general, never disappoints!!!