Sacha Cosmetics Stay On Color Liquid Foundation

3.3

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am a Latina with fair skin and yellow undertones. I love this foundation, I use it in Light Beige. This foundation goes on super smooth, it is not heavy, doesnot cake, medium coverage, no ofensive odor, and the best thing about this foundation it's that it has yellow undertones, not pink or orange like other foundations. It has great shades that match almost any skintone. I will repurchase.

on 10/11/2003 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great conditioner!!! I only have highlites, but I've never felt my hair as soft as when I used this. I used it together w/ the Shampoo, so I'm not exactly sure whether it was the combo that really did the trick. Anyway, it smells great. I like that the top

on 10/16/2003 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm Asian and I've finally found the right color (light beige) for me....but I just couldn't stand the smell. I took this off within minutes after trying it on.

on 10/15/2003 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation doesn't go on smoothly at all. You quickly have to work it into your face, otherwise you will end up with streaks on you face that can't be rubbed off. I hated the smell of it, which is very similar to a damp towel that hasn't been washed for a while. The only thing I liked about this foundation was that it matched my skintone perfectly (Light Beige). I think that their packaging is very cheap-looking. The print on the bottle wore off very easily. For the amount you pay, it really isn't worth it. FYI: I also found that they have another website (exactly the same website) pitching the SAME stuff with a different name E.S.C. cosmetics (Exotic Skin Cosmetics). I think that's a bit weird and not trustworthy at all!