July 28, 2014 | 2046 users online

Liquid - Sacha Cosmetics - Stay On Color Liquid Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2004 10:31:00 PM More reviews by LatinEarthAngel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a Latina with fair skin and yellow undertones. I love this foundation, I use it in Light Beige. This foundation goes on super smooth, it is not heavy, doesnot cake, medium coverage, no ofensive odor, and the best thing about this foundation it's that it has yellow undertones, not pink or orange like other foundations. It has great shades that match almost any skintone. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2003 11:43:00 PM More reviews by lopezw1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great conditioner!!! I only have highlites, but I've never felt my hair as soft as when I used this. I used it together w/ the Shampoo, so I'm not exactly sure whether it was the combo that really did the trick. Anyway, it smells great. I like that the top

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2003 4:43:00 PM More reviews by philasia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm Asian and I've finally found the right color (light beige) for me....but I just couldn't stand the smell. I took this off within minutes after trying it on.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2003 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Sweetie1

This foundation doesn't go on smoothly at all. You quickly have to work it into your face, otherwise you will end up with streaks on you face that can't be rubbed off. I hated the smell of it, which is very similar to a damp towel that hasn't been washed for a while. The only thing I liked about this foundation was that it matched my skintone perfectly (Light Beige). I think that their packaging is very cheap-looking. The print on the bottle wore off very easily. For the amount you pay, it really isn't worth it. FYI: I also found that they have another website (exactly the same website) pitching the SAME stuff with a different name E.S.C. cosmetics (Exotic Skin Cosmetics). I think that's a bit weird and not trustworthy at all!