November 29, 2014 | 1462 users online

Lip Gloss - New York Color - Roll-On Lip Gloss in Coconut Punch

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2004 5:53:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This lip gloss is really easy and convenient, because it's a roll-on. I really like coconut flavored lip glosses but they're kinda hard to find. This isn't part of N.Y.C.'s actual line, but I found it in a bin @ WalGreens. It tastes like a real coconut but with a hint of fruit punch. This lip gloss is really glossy and clear, that's a good thing for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2003 8:06:00 PM More reviews by dblaze

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW! I picked this up on a whim because Walgreen's had them on sale for 99 cents. These are really nice glosses! I find that typically roll-on glosses are super greasy, very watery and NOT moisturizing at all. The NYC gloss is really moisturizing and has amazing staying power! Slightly tinged green or blue in the tube, but goes on clear. The coconut punch scent is subtle, yummy and very pina colada-ish! I think the taste/scent is subtle enough that it won't bother people who feel some are too strong. The packaging is great too because the lid screws on tight enough and seals, so you can toss it in your purse without worry of everything else in it getting "glossed"! I definitely recommend checking these out, especially if you can get them for 99 cents. I saw watermelon, two berry flavors, and a banana-berry flavor.