November 23, 2014 | 1991 users online

Treatments - Nailtiques - After Artificial Nail Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

There are two clear polishes (Formula A and Formula B) in this set, and one small jar of Cuticle and Skin Gel. The two clear polishes have a lot of conditioners, but very little protein. I previously used Formula 2 and 2 Plus, and although they made my nails feel hard, they didn't stop the side splitting. Since splitting is likely caused by dryness, I switched to Nailtiques formulas that have more conditioners. I now rotate my basecoats with Formula A and B and Formulas 1 and 3, depending on how dry my nails look ( Formula A and B have the most conditioners, then 3, then 1). The Cuticle and Skin Gel is wonderful for dry cuticles and nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by ldhock

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally took off my acrylics about three weeks ago after way too many years. They are in pretty bad shape, but I can't imagine how they would be without this product. I've even managed to get along without polish as recommended. We're going on vacation in three weeks and may have to cheat on the color. If you're looking to go through this painful process I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After having Acrylic nails for five years, my nails (which were never nice to begin with) were literally DESTROYED. I found this at a Trade Secret store that was going out of business and had clearanced this product to $6.

Best $6 I've ever spent. After two months of using the products as directed, my nails completely recovered and were better than I'd ever seen them!

Love love love the cream it comes with! The cream has lasted me another year and I use it every night to keep my cuticles and nail beds looking nice (versus their previously ratty tatty status).

It's been hard for me to find this product since but I'm always on the look out even though I've sworn off acrylics for life! (Using Nail Magic AFTER this product is completed = better than fake nails that are HEALTHY, NATURAL, and GORGEOUS!)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Jeni82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product has worked miracles for me. I had been a horrible nailbiter all of my life. My nails would peel and snag so easily even with the littlest bit of length. I started getting acrylic nails years ago and kept up with it until this past February when I took them off finally.

I started with this product at the beginning of march and am still on my "A" bottle but the differance in my nails is amazing. Not only are they growing longer then they every have but hey are not soft or weak, they do not chip, break orpeel. It almost feels like they are as strong as they would be with a layer of acrylic on them. I know this because as a former nail biter, I have tried to bite them out of habit and automatically stop because they are in such good condition and strong that there is nothing to bite!

The price is a bit high but I think it's so worth it for the differance this has made.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Chelise

I wore acrylic nails for 18 years and decided recently to try and grow my own nails out. They were a mess...very thin, weak and brittle. I read several reviews on Nailtiques and decided to give it a try! Boy, what a difference. I would highly recommend this to anyone trying to build stronger nails. Whether you are removing acrylic nails or just trying to strengthen your own. It's amazing what this product can do! My nails are so beautiful now and it's only been about 2 months. I've now graduated to the Formula 2 and I use it in conjunction with the oil therapy for my cuticles! You won't be sorry if you try this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 5:24:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This made flimsy nail --which was about as thick as the skin it was on-- do a complete 360. I don't know how it does it. But if you follow the directions, in 2 weeks, your nails WILL noticably improve. Length, thickness, color, everything. In 90 days you will be amazed. At least I was. I probably spent hundreds of dollars over the years on acrylics, fills, etc. to make my nails imitate a look that this product naturally gives you. This miracle kit cost less than a full set, and has started a journey of beautiful nail care. Its so nice to have long nails and not have to pay for them. After this treatment, I like to still touch up and harden my nails a bit more with the Forumula 2. If I would have known how quickly this really grew my nail, I would have ditched the fake nails and gone natural with these types of treatments years ago. Though I will never go back to acrylics, I highly recommend this product for others in need.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2006 4:28:00 PM More reviews by dntngal

I had acrylic nails for 10 years - when I finally took my nails off, I was amazed at how AWFUL they were. They are thin and weak to start with, but now worse than ever. I have been using the nailtiques After Artificial Nail Treatment for just over a month, and there has been a significant improvement in the strength of my nails - I will keep using nailtiques once I have grown out my damaged nails - this stuff rocks!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2003 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Girlie74

Oh my gosh, this stuff helped my nails SOOO much! After having acrylics for over 5 years, my nails were so weak and thin (and painful if anything bumped them). I got this stuff and WOW! Now I have graduated to Formula 2, and think I am almost ready for Formula 1!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2001 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Tara

I had my nails wrapped before my wedding. While they looked great that day, I didn't want to keep the artificial stuff on them. But when I took it off my nails were a mess. This stuff helped them get back to normal in a month or two. Totally worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2001 11:17:00 AM More reviews by mienak

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After removing my acrylic nails, my natural nails were very soft and peeling. I used this product every day and it did indeed help my nails grow a lot faster and stronger than they used to.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No