December 21, 2014 | 1707 users online

Makeup Brushes - Philosophy - Crease Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2002 6:59:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a nice, soft brush. Brushes make all the difference in the world with eyemakeup, and this puts the color where you want it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2002 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Mickie176

I prefer a more precise brush for applying crease color. The bristles of this brush, while very soft, are a bit too long and unruly for me. I find that I reach for my nice angled Laura Mercier or Px crease brushes instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2001 10:08:00 AM More reviews by alikona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best crease brush I have ever found. If you could never really do crease color well (like me) buy this brush!!!! It makes it an absolute breeze!!! Actually, take a look at the whole Philosopy brush collection for eyes. They are all I use now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2001 10:15:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I picked up this crease brush not expecting anything. It is similiar to the Trish #29 brush except the bristles are not a long and soft, so you get darker color application. I have ended up using this brush all the time. I really like it and highly recommend it. Works great in the crease or allover eye area.