Mary Kay Pink Starshine Lipgloss

on 8/19/2012 9:32:00 AM

I just love thi lipgloss! I love how it shimmers! Just so beautiful. I use this product all the time for my dance competitions and every day! Make my lips look very healthy.

on 9/1/2008 10:53:00 AM

A pinkish/peachish/gold color. Thought this had too much gold in it for me, it does not look very natural on my lips. Looks more like a lipstick than a lipgloss. Anyway, I may be bias because I use the Mary kay Pink Diamonds lip gloss, which I like much better. I bought this off ebay for around 5 bucks, glad I didn't pay more.

on 2/7/2006 4:30:00 PM

Absolutely beautiful...a shimmery pale peachy-pink that looks beautiful both by itself and over lipstick. I find this to be nearly identical to the much-more expensive Nars Orgasm gloss. Like all MK glosses, this one lasts pretty well without being sticky, and tastes yummy. This is a limited edition, but you can get them on eBay cheap! LOVE this!

on 1/15/2006 4:31:00 PM

I actually didn't buy this but it was a Christmas gift and I love it. I'm a huge lip gloss fan and it's rare that I don't like a product. It doesn't add a lot of color to my lips, it just makes them seem fuller because it's shiny.

on 11/20/2005 9:42:00 PM

Love this colour. I didn't realize it was discontinued, based on previous reviews, considering I purchased this a couple of days ago from a Mary Kay sales woman (yikes...I hope this isn't old). Otherwise, great EVERYONE CAN WEAR THIS COLOUR type of gloss. Light peachy/gold shimmery gloss, that's not sticky, smells great, and has good lasting power. If I can confirm this has not been discontinued, I will surely purchase this again.

on 12/17/2004 1:16:00 PM

I got this as a gift, so I can't quite comment on the price. It's a nice Rosy golden shimmery color similair to Avons Peach Fizz, only more pink. It has a lot of golden shimmer which I think makes it look really angelic and pretty, but others may find that the shimmer is too much, giving it a really frosty look. It would go nice with any type of peachy, rosy feminine makeup but I've also used it when I've done a purple smoky eye. It has a really nice sweet vanilla smell. The packaging was average. It's a sophistacated slim tube and it's a bit more lip gloss than most low-end lip glosses. The only complaint about the packaging is that it's a bit plain. The nail polish was stunning and matched the lip gloss, also it was better packaged. It dried pretty fast too. I won't comment too much on that since the review is about the lip gloss. I will definitely purchase again!

on 12/5/2004 12:53:00 AM

This was such a good color and loved the matching polish in the set. I wished it wasn't discontinued, MK should make it a regular line lip gloss.

on 10/13/2004 6:37:00 PM

I too got this in a package with the matching nailpolish. I love the smell and the staying power, and the color is nice. I took a lippie off because there is a bit too much gold shimmer for my taste, but that's personal preference. I have to be careful how much I use of this, because a little too much and my lips start to look metallic and orangey. A good product that I would purchase again were it not LE.
ETA: I lost mine! I'm so mad...grrrrr.

on 6/6/2004 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Too bad this was limited edition. It tastes delicious, like vanilla cookies (similar to CG's wetslicks). The color is jsut like UD's X eyeshadow (as described by previous reviewer). It's just the perfect pink/peach combo with a tint of gold to it. It is more on the sheer side, but definitely has enough pigment to show up on anyone's lips. GORGEOUS for spring/summer. And it gets better...this gloss is not *sticky* compared to Lancome's JT's or MAC's lipglasses. Yah!

on 4/8/2004 2:46:00 PM

A great pinky/gold shimmer color that reminds me alot of UD 'X' e/s. The color stays put on my lips and isnt sticky (yay!) And it has a sugary scent.

Recommended for Medium Skin